[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Idiocy
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1
File: 20150902_155327.jpg (1 MB, 2048x1232) Image search: [Google]
20150902_155327.jpg
1 MB, 2048x1232
What is with this new fad of

>I like dating you, but I dont want a relationship.

?

Is it related to feminism?
>>
You're fun to be around but she doesn't see a future with you.

Not really related to feminism at all.
>>
The nuclear family is less popular (and less feasible) in the current atmosphere. There's not as much pressure to get married and pregnant immediately, so people aren't.

What's the advice that you need?
>>
>>16615692
It's called fear of commitment and it's not new.
>>
>>16615699
How to stop this from happening. I can get women to go out with me. I've had three dates a week at some points usibg tinder but I cant keep any of them. Its going to be the same with the latest one. They all like me for a while only.
>>
Men have been doing this for a long time. Both genders are getting out of control with it, though. I think less of people for sleeping around and having casual relationships.
>>
>>16615698
Right. Makes me feel a bit better.
>>
>>16615711
>tinder

There's your problem. Women on there are willing to fuck strangers; they are anything but moral.
>>
>>16615713
They have. Now we're fucked.
>>
>>16615712

Tinder is not a platform for finding actual relationships. Try OkCupid or Plenty of Fish.
>>
It means you're fun to fuck but they dont wanna date you.

It's called getting played.
>>
>>16615725
Okay good call. If this latest one falls through I'll switch to that.
>>
>>16615711
The answer to your question is simply "find the right woman for you".

How, you ask?

You keep trying. The dating process is for people to find someone they're compatible with to move on to a committed relationship, not to jump into one with the first person you land a date with. This isn't to say you should sleep around, but just find someone you click with, mutually.
>>
What's the problem here? Isn't this exactly what so many men want?
>>
>>16615732
Men are also people. They DO have feelings.
>>
>>16615692
People are afraid to both trust and commit nowadays. It probably is related to feminism somewhat, but also to other cultural factors (like the extended cultural adolescence college students are undergoing).
>>
>>16615728
True. This latest one really had me. I'm a far-rightist and she's an American Jew. I'm not antisemitic but she knows all about my politics but only because she asked first. I never thought this could happen but it has and now its so uniqyw that I wabt to keep it, but I doubt she will stay. I think the novelty of "kissing a fascist" is wearing thin.
>>
Everything is related to feminism. Literally everything.
>>
>>16615732
I'm 26 now and I want some stability.
>>
>>16615753
So date women who want the same thing. Don't act like there aren't any out there
>>
>>16615754
Finding one in London is bloody tough.
>>
>>16615732
Depends on the person. I'd feel extremely uncomfortable in that kind of situation.
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.