[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lesbian girlfriend
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 1362756531122.jpg (37 KB, 333x500) Image search: [Google]
1362756531122.jpg
37 KB, 333x500
I am seeing a woman who initially told me she was bisexual but in a conversation a couple months ago she said I am the only man she has ever been with and having vaginal intercourse with me is painful and unpleasant. She is still totally into oral sex and that is what we have been doing lately; it is good but I don't know if I'd be completely satisfied with only doing that for the rest of my life.

I am really conflicted because she is total bro tier wife material other than this. I was hoping there were some gay or bi anons on who could talk to me about their sexuality and whether they have been in a relationship like this.
>>
Last one
>>
She's a lesbian that's never used a dildo? wat
>>
yeh what about fingering? maybe its something the body is not used to, and may take time in gradual stages?

sorry I cant shed light on a relationship like that
>>
>painful and unpleasant

sounds like a medical condition, that's not normal even for a lesbian.

Lemme tell you though - the bro-tier wife thing is a lot harder to find than you're giving it credit for.
>>
why dont u try

A N A L
N
A
L
>>
>>16615619

she might have vaginitis.
>>
Chances are you aren't going to stay together anyway so just cum in her mouth while you can
>>
>>16615965

The way she explains it is that she doesn't like the sensation of being stretched and filled.

I'm old enough to know that a cool woman is more rare than a unicorn. Most American women are socialized to be princesses from childhood, can't stand normals.
>>
My gf had something like that the first few times we had sex. Then she went to the doctor and turned out she had some internal sores which she got treated for. These days she just has a few favorite positions and other positions which she doesn't like, which I guess is common.
>>
just bring another woman into the mix that both you and her can fuck.
>>
File: 1354797367767.gif (936 KB, 245x190) Image search: [Google]
1354797367767.gif
936 KB, 245x190
>>16616242
>excellent advice

This motherfucker is a genius.
>>
>>16616242

Talked about it a lot, came to the conclusion that jealously issues would kill it.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.