[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
tl;dr, smoked 3 days ago, and I'm still high. it hasn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1426902603796.gif (712 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1426902603796.gif
712 KB, 500x500
tl;dr, smoked 3 days ago, and I'm still high.

it hasn't been fading away, its just a consistent stoned feeling, maybe a 3 or 4 on a scale of 10.
it isn't debilitating, but its damn annoying. I have to pass it off as being hungover or a little bit drunk when my family and nonsmoking friends ask what's wrong with me. My dumbass friends who do smoke think I'm either lying, exaggerating, joking, or some shit. it was nice for the first day or so, but now its getting on my nerves since I have to go back to work and school soon.

at this point I'm scared my weed was laced, and I've got brain damage or something now. I've abstained from all drugs in the past 2 days, except coffee. I drank a ton of coffee and water today hoping to flush it out.

anyone had a similar experience? or general advice in flushing any leftover cannabinoids out of my system?
>>
>>16615607
That's some good shit!
>>
>>16615607

it is possible you got wet weed or some shit but i've never heard of it lasting this long

eat fatty foods or work out, usually sobers me up
>>
>>16615609
haha, it was damn good shit.

but imagine you ate the most delicious steak dinner one night... and three days later it was still in your mouth and you couldn't get it out. not so fun anymore
>>
>>16615607
Drink water, not coffee.
I highly doubt it was laced. Nobody laces weed anymore.
>>
>>16615614
You're fucked then man. I've heard of weed unlocking already Hereditary mental problems. You could be permanently fucked up like that.

Had a bro who smoked only a few times and then developed some kind of schizophrenia. Totally different guy now. He's always scared like he doesn't know who it is talking to him despite knowing him for so long. His ma says the same thing.
>>
This happened to me the first and last time I ate hash brownies. It took a week to feel right again, I was scared out of my mind. Just drink lots of water and don't over think every move you make. It'll go away.
>>
>>16615607
You're a fucking bitch dude. There's no fucking way you're still high.
>>
This has happened to me before, you'll be okay. It just takes a little bit of time. Remind yourself it isn't permanent. I concluded what I experienced was weed-induced depersonalization. It's an anxiety thing. I felt like I was high when I hadn't smoked, which was confusing and uncomfortable. I don't think I felt that way for longer than a week or two.
In my experience, stoner friends can't necessarily be trusted to believe you or understand or care about what's happening. Try talking about it with someone who doesn't stone if you want to vent.
>>
>>16617668 here
Basically you're not actually still high, as weed isn't capable of lasting that long. Remind yourself that, and just try to relax. It goes away. Afterwards you'll probably appreciate having a clear head space more than ever before :)
>>
>>16615607
Get active. Sweat. It will help.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.