[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I just miss my ex so much lately. At like random times I just
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
I just miss my ex so much lately. At like random times I just get soo wet thinking about him and maybe it's hormones but not only cause I swear I just love him and his soul. He's so admirable and loveable even though he doesn't meet my perfect standards. It's like how I felt before I couldn't handle his clinginess and left him. I don't know should I send him a message? I know he'd be totally into it... But I know he's not my soul mate. And I only want to be with my soul mate... But my soul mate never asked me out even tho he knows I'm head over heels and I'm waiting for him for years now... It's bad timing but I'd wait forever for him...so should I date around or my ex in meantime? I know it won't last. He wouldn't be happy to hear that I have another soul mate and that I'd leave him for him... He's pretty attached to me. :/
>>
>soul mate

Yeah, no.
>>
>>16615144
Omg tmi why am I so embarrassing
>>
>>16615144
Now that's a shitpost.
>>
>>16615144

>i only want to be with my soul mate
>only
>should i message him?

im not even sure where to begin with this. your entire world view is flawed.
>>
>>16615144
Why did your soulmate never ask you out?
>>
>>16615164
I told you it's just bad timing but only he knows why he hasn't
>>
>>16615149

I don't know if you're very young or just taking the piss, but no, don't date your ex again if he was very attached to you. It would be giving him hope and using him until you find something better (your "soulmate"). That's not very nice - what if your "soulmate" asked you out, but only because he was waiting for another girl? You're missing your ex because you're lonely, but that doesn't mean you should contact him again. There's a reason you broke up, and you're into someone else.
>>
>>16615187
I get it. To be fair i knew my soulm8 before I even met the ex... I just wasn't willing to wait ... Now I know I deserve to be with someone who makes me feel that feeling he does... But there's always gonna be other great guys out there sadly.
>>
>>16615144
what makes you think he is your "soulmate"?
>>
>>16615144
I think you're putting too much emphasis on the soul mate thing. I'm sure that you could find plenty of other men who you are equally compatible with. Do NOT get back with your ex if it's just to satisfy your selfish needs, that is not fair to him.
>>
>soulmate

kek stop watching disney movies
>>
Yeah, some guy you've never even dated isn't your 'soulmate.' He's just your crush. I was all set to tell you "call up your ex, run to him and get swept up in his arms" but you sound like you're too immature for any relationship right now. It's fucking heartless to date someone while having somebody else in mind. Leave the poor guy alone.
>>
>>16615420
I think I'll just tell him str8 up that I love him but I love the other guy more and I would PROBably leave him for him... But who knows.
>>
>>16615493
What the fuck man. I would get angry if I didn't know how women operate. Please just leave your ex alone if all you're looking for is some company.
>>
File: 404.png (573 KB, 621x672) Image search: [Google]
404.png
573 KB, 621x672
1/10 bait made me reply
Try harder
>>
File: 1450532975883.jpg (36 KB, 600x500) Image search: [Google]
1450532975883.jpg
36 KB, 600x500
>>16615144
>>16615187

Pysch fag researcher here. Obviously we don't have the entire story (the attached personality). Which could be utter bullshit, and i'm putting money down that it was in the moments the guy probably knew she was slipping away.

I guess there's a 'reasonable' statistic, well this entirely depends, anyway I digress, there is always a chance that the Ex is an entirely different person now, whether learned from his/her old habits or not. Reach out in a friendly manner and find out. Some couples can/do rekindle in a non codependant relationships, while a lot don't.

The main issue here is your fantasy thinking, your pedastal mentality, you seem like someone that is generally unstable in the way they view others and yourself. I guess this is where i'm obliged to tell you to learn CBT, mindfulness and how to express/communicate emotions properly/ how to properly follow your gut instinct over anxiety/depressed thoughts, distinguishing between them etc.
>>
>>16615553
Uh what? I'm not depressed...
And being delusional isn't something I'm willing to accept.
>>
>>16615561

Well.

>>I just miss my ex
>>only cause I swear I just love him and his soul

But then

>> I only want to be with my soul mate

You see how confusing this is?

Look if you miss someone reach out, they should be able to handle it/ignore it as they please. If your gut is telling you to reach out just do it.

The point that some people trigger on here is the lack of congruence you use while throwing this soul mate word. I mean why is this other person your soul mate? Wouldn't your soul mate (which is delusional) know this? I guess it's just a thought, don't get defensive, and sorry for my spelling im drunk af
>>
>>16615579
Lol I appreciate your help, but go drink some water with ice. :)
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.