[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
HELP! I need advice on ways to prevent/fix wrinkles. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1
File: wrinkles.jpg (6 KB, 275x183) Image search: [Google]
wrinkles.jpg
6 KB, 275x183
HELP! I need advice on ways to prevent/fix wrinkles.

I'm 24 and already am starting to have laugh lines show even when not smiling and my forehead creases are getting worse. I've always had dry skin and known I should moisturize more but I didn't think this shit would start until I was 30.

Give me all the tips you can for skin care. Diets, products, vitamins. I don't want to look like a leather handbag when I'm 30. I should point out that I am fair skinned, stay out of the sun, but do have naturally dry skin.
>>
>>16614975
>I've always had dry skin and known I should moisturize more

Fucking do it. Do it now. CeraVe moisturizing cream (in the tub). Non-comedogenic, not too greasy, one of the best options that works for most people.

The lines you have aren't wrinkles, it's dry skin.
>>
>but do have naturally dry skin.

You are gonna age quickly, it's just how it is.

Some people are born with oily skin and age extremely slowly, but have to deal with zits and acne.

Other than moisturizing (which could block up your pores and make you break out) you can't really do much.

Just don't let it bother you and just live with it, letting stuff like that get in your head will just stress you out and make your quality of life less good.
>>
>>16615337
But I don't want to look ugly as shit.

>>16615301
Thanks will do. I read somewhere that shit with collagen in it helps a lot.
Thread replies: 4
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.