[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My second long-term relationship is over (2 years), and I feel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: i blew it.jpg (21 KB, 278x282) Image search: [Google]
i blew it.jpg
21 KB, 278x282
My second long-term relationship is over (2 years), and I feel like it ended like my first long-term relationship of 5 years.

She told me I'm not willing to change to keep it working, which in my last relationship is all I did, I tried and tired to keep it going making adjustments, and it never worked. So I was scared, I couldn't risk another couple of years to find out I'm not enough for her.

I'm asking for some advice tho, I need to hear people who were in similar situations, and who are in thriving relationships, feeling like shit now dawg. Back to back relationships, feeling like a fuck up, like a girl never thinks I'm enough is hard to swallow; when you put ever hour that you can to make her feel special.
>>
My advice is to perhaps be a little more discerning and intuitive in your dating. From both my personal experience and that with the people I know, it's practically unheard of that problems which end relationships weren't obvious from day 1. People are just too accommodating.
>>
>>16614802
I know what you mean, but the "it could work" feel is so strong sometimes, also the pu$$y bomb. But after awhile it just ain't worth it.
>>
>>16614823
If it's wrong, it's wrong. Hire a hooker if you want some vag. Don't buy into bad matches.
>>
>>16614848
The pu$$y never as good if you don't love em' :(
>>
>>16614858
And it's worth falling in love with bad matches? Don't take this the wrong way but I'd love to be your used car salesman. You're telling me that you'll absolutely fall in love with the wrong car for you and then convince yourself you could "make the payments work."
>>
>>16614866
Not much of a car guy, but I like your oversimplification of this. The car will make you happy, but it's going to keep draining you, until you're broke, and the car is parked in someone else driveway. It's hard to give it up, but you have to, thanks m8.
>>
>>16614887
>The car will make you happy,
Not even. I mean HAVING A CAR will make you happy, but that specific car? The problems you noticed at the dealership are the same fucking problems that will haunt you for every day that you own it. That's what I mean about people accommodating too much. When you finally get rid of that car because you can't stand XYZ, buddy, XYZ was there before you even signed the sales contract. You should have just walked away and looked for a car which was actually the way you wanted it to be.
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.