[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
help a guy out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4
File: tall.jpg (77 KB, 738x1024) Image search: [Google]
tall.jpg
77 KB, 738x1024
I'm a 5'5 manlet and I need some dating advice. Since I know most of you are normies your going to tell me to “date shorter women!” but womanlets have a bitter hatred towards us. I'm thinking of going for taller women any tips and advice where can I find these amazonians?
>>
>>16614415
>womanlets have a bitter hatred towards us
I thought womanlets liked men the same height as them? Or do they all like taller guys?

You can find taller ladies everywhere and even on dating sites. As a tall lady myself, I wouldn't mind dating and/or marrying a shorter boo.
>>
>>16614430
>taller guys
I can't find the image where some 4'3 girl demands a 6 foot hulk and short don't need to take pics next to their taller friends
>>
>>16614430
OP's either talking out of his ass or projecting, most girls don't care too much about a guy's height as long as he's a couple of inches taller than them. I'm 5'0" and I wouldn't have a problem with a guy who's 5'5", and neither would my short friends.
>>
>>16614415
Lol it's genetics man short +short = midget

Look hit on tall chicks and quit caring that your short tall bitches don't care cause most guys are either their height or shorter.
>>
>>16614450
Oh yeah well you do have a point there.

>>16614455
Oh okay. Sounds very reasonable.
>>
>>16614457
As long as I can remember always liked taller girls they treated me better than the womanlets.
>>
Manlets, when will they learn?
>>
>>16614472
Leave them alone.
>>
>>16614468
>womanlets
Unless a woman is a literal midget, a short woman is not a freak for being short. Women are supposed to be shorter than men.
>>
>>16614475
But when will they learn?
>>
>>16614475
That's what women do, but then they get even madder
>>
>>16614478
piss off bro if don't contribute to this thread then leave.
>>16614480
and you wonder why I get mad because of this..... women ignoring me because of my height
>>
>>16614487
Why are short guys so sensitive?
>>
>>16614477
>Women are supposed to be shorter than men.
[CITATION NEEDED]
>>
>>16614492
Google sexual dimorphism in humans.
>>
>>16614496
No shit but I'm gonna need a credible citation to your claim bud.
>>
>>16614487
>women ignoring me because of my height

then maybe you should... learn!
>>
I'm 5'9 and I always hated manlets shorter than me hitting on me so I would be deliberately mean to them or ignore them until they went away.

I've talked to other tall girls and they also hate it and they'll tell stories to me about mean things they've said or done to make them leave them alone.

Finding a tall woman that actually wants to date a manlet is gonna be extremely difficult. I've never seen one couple like that.
I think even if you do find a taller girl that seems interested in you it will only be for the novelty or because she has a fetish for it, or maybe because you have money, and once it wears off she'll dump you.

I've seen plenty of manlets dating shorter or equal height females though. Just go with that. You'll find one.
>>
>>16614499
Are you telling me that you need a citation for the fact that sexual dimorphism in humans includes height?
>>
>>16614490
when people mock you behind your back and speak to you in condescending tone that's when my jimmies get rustled
>>
>>16614506
Are you calling me a faggot?
>>
File: fx-05.jpg (14 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
fx-05.jpg
14 KB, 640x480
>>16614505
your part of the problem shallow cunt - revolution when?
>>
>>16614509
No one mocks short people. I know plenty of short guys, as long as they're cool people, people leave them alone
>>
>>16614519
but we laugh at them behind their backs tho
>>
File: suit-fitting-baggy-to-fitted.jpg (50 KB, 648x558) Image search: [Google]
suit-fitting-baggy-to-fitted.jpg
50 KB, 648x558
>>16614519
really source ? Then it must be on the internet only then?
>>
>>16614526
told you when cunts like this normie exist it makes you want to pick up a rifle and empty it on a party
>>
>>16614506
No dumbass.
Reread >>16614492
>>16614499
If you don't understand.

>>16614505
BAIT BAIT BAIT
>>
>>16614415
What womanlets are you talking about? If they have an issue with your height, then they are the same scum size-queens, gold diggers, etc. that the rest of the world complains about.

I'm 5'2 and bf is 5'5. In my dating experience, I haven't even dated anyone over 5'8. I don't even think height is an issue...
>>
>>16614509
That fine, just know it has little to do with height. People would be condescending to you regardless, people are like that. Plus you seem like a whiny bitch.
>>
>>16614533
And it might just seem like there is a reason manlets should be shunned.
>>
>>16614542
normies and their hypocritical logic they don't see they are the problem then blame it on people who are different "that guy is a creep!"
>>
>>16614514
Hey I have my choice to not date mangremlins and you have yours to not date fat women or mentally disabled women or whatever you don't want to date
>>
>>16614548
> fat women or mentally disabled women
this describes perfectly what you are good projecting
>>
>>16614415
Don't go after specific women. Go after all women you find attractive. I'm not short so I don't know your struggle but my cousin/best bro is short and he gets women fine. It's a numbers game. Women get sex easy so they can be picky as shit, it sucks but it's life.

I don't get the manlette shit here, if my cousins short ass can get the ammount of pussy he gets I have a hard time believe your height is the only thing holding you back. He had to have fucking hormone treatment because he was so short as a kid.
>>
>>16614546
Does it make you mad when you think about how you too could've been a normie and the only thing that prevented it was that your genetics made you a manlet?
>>
>>16614581
you aren't exactly perfect your self Craig;
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.