[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My boyfriend has recently become kind of an asshole and trying
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: lovejoy3.jpg (36 KB, 567x389) Image search: [Google]
lovejoy3.jpg
36 KB, 567x389
My boyfriend has recently become kind of an asshole and trying to change me.

He sees me as someone who should be cleaning the house 24/7, cooking him dinners, doing his laundry and getting groceries, but he also feels as if what's mine is his and what's his is his. When we go out shopping and he forgets his wallet (which has legitimately happened a few times), I'll pay and he will try his hardest not to pay me back and claim that he paid for this or that last time so it evens out and he owes me nothing. But if I owe him money he will chase it down until get gets it back.

Recently he's been treating me like I'm an idiot. I accidentally dropped a new spoon that he bought and he lightly kept slapping me on the forehead and said, "you can't do much right, can you?" I folded his laundry this weekend and it was a lot so I did it really quickly and it wasn't a perfect job. He said, "you're really no good for much. You do a half assed job folding laundry and you won't even cook."

He is used to the female figures in his life doing everything for the males. he's from a family of all boys.I think this is why he expects some of this from me.

How can I talk to him about this? What are the chances he will change?
>>
He won't change. If you're not invested heavily into the relationship (see: living together) dump his ass.
>>
>>16614214
If youre stupid enough to stay in this relationship, you deserve him to remind you daily of how stupid you are. /thread
>>
>>16614214
You should have dropped him after the forehead slapping. I don't usually side with bitches but that shit sounds obnoxious as shit. Sounds like a beta trying to play the alpha game kek.

I'd dump him, your boyfriend sounds embarrassing.
>>
>>16614214
If you have self respect you would not allow people to treat you that way. He will not likely ever change. You enable him by being with him.
>>
File: Pedobear.png (105 KB, 802x1300) Image search: [Google]
Pedobear.png
105 KB, 802x1300
>>16614214
think of the children?
you bet!
>>
>>16614214
He doesnt want a girlfriend, he wants his mummy who does all the shit for him. If you marry him, you will become his 24 hours maid for free while he fucks around with other women.
>>
>>16614214
Tell him to stop treating you like garbage.

>>16614310
>>16614236
>>16614911
Only good answers itt so far.
>>
>>16614214

Fuck his mother... Send him the pics.
>>
You sound like the kind of person those pamphlets at the library asking "Are You in an Abusive Relationship?" are aimed towards. I'd suggest researching that kind of thing and seeing if you can get in contact with one of those groups to see where this road leads.
>>
>>16614214

AM I BE FUCKING TROLLE????????
>>
A woman who won't cook and clean is like a bird who won't fly
>>
>>16615790
Penguins and kiwis are great, though.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.