[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I had rhinoplasty surgery last year, because my nose were little
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (26 KB, 450x327) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
26 KB, 450x327
I had rhinoplasty surgery last year, because my nose were little bulky and thicker before surgery i was 6-6,5 maybe 7 but after surgery it changed my general look positivly, i had not expected this i am same guy but like 8,5 or 9 but here is the big problem, whenever a girl likes me or try to start relationship i feel like i am kidding people, because i think this is not real me lel and i dont deserve this attention also i believe i will fool my wife in future too, i can not get rid of these feelings, now i am out of any relationship with girls and as long as i can change this situation i will not move

Share what do you think with me, it can help
>>
>>16614120

can i see before and after pics? this is for my own curiosity. plastic surgery is an interesting subject to me.

that being said, i think the best thing you can do is own it. i forget which area in particular, but one of the plastic-surgery-crazy parts of south america its a bragging thing., like people keep photos of them before the operation and explain who the surgery worked, like its something to discuss.

no need to bring it up if you dont want, but i dont see how its kidding anyone. are muscular guys kidding anyone? they weren born with those muscles, they worked for it. what about women wearing make up? thats even more fake, cuz at least your change is permanent, and possibly even respectable if you paid fori t.

what about people who dye their hair? theres no shame in admitting its changed colors but we dont feel like were lying to people until we do.

but when it does come up. for whatever reason, just own it. i think its important to love youself, even if that means making changes. if you change all aspects of yourself, whether it be through surgery, study, or discipline, you are working to be the best you that you can be.
>>
Do what I did and make a mixed baby so your kids won't get your nose.
>>
You are.
Where's the small comic with the girl that had plastic surgery?
Date within your means.
>>
This is pretty normal for most people that have cosmetic surgery. Or fat people that get the stomach stapled and still feel like a fat person after losing the weight. Try just being honest about it upfront get it out of the way so you're not hiding anything to stress about. It's not a big deal and pretty common.
>>
I am sorry but i have no before pic on my phone and pc at the moment

i see what you said and i also thought same things before but still thinking on it, but thank you i read it again and again
>>
>>16614155
I do not get it can you say it clearly? What am i?
>>
>>16614161
So am i considered fake? What is your opinion?
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.