[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Senior year of high school I went to this a school football game.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (4 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
4 MB, 3264x2448
Senior year of high school I went to this a school football game. There was this girl theee who talked to me. She was very cute. Im such an idiot though, I should have asked for her number.

Anyway, fast forward about a year to today. I saw her on my "suggested friends" on facebook and she accepted my request. Would it be inappropriate to message her and lead off about the game? I really dont want to come off as a creep.
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
Bump
>>
>>16613978
Ya lead off about the game

If she doesn't remember just say something like "oh you said I was the most handsome man you'd ever seen in your life" just to break the ice a little and let her know you're Alpha as fuck.
>>
>>16614429
Is it okay to do this over facebook?
You dont think she'll think im a creep?
>>
>>16614470
Nah
>>
>>16614484
uhhh
okay
>>
>>16614570
last bump before I bite the bullet
>>
>>16614896
do it faggot
>>
>>16614934
OKAY FINE
>>
>>16614939
POST RESULTS
>>
>>16614947
I WILL
>>
>>16614953
bump
will do it
just gotta figure out how to word it
>>
>>16615107
Hey ______. How've you been? I think the last time we talked was that football game in high school.
>>
sent
>>
>>16615178
You got tits yet or what?
>>
>>16615178
What dd you end up saying?
>>
>>16614470
You already sent a friend request a full year later, and you're still wondering if FB is inappropriate?lol
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.