[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Outing a rapist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2
File: FB_IMG_1451313854780.jpg (26 KB, 540x540) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1451313854780.jpg
26 KB, 540x540
Hey users, I really appreciate any serious comments or advice. I have recently gotten back with an ex, while we were apart she went on a few tinder dates, the last one she went on she was raped. I originally blamed her, now I've had time to think and know its not her fault. She never went to police out of fear of it becoming public. I really want this bastard to pay. Can I get in trouble for impersonating him on Facebook and sending shit loads of friend requests. When I've got heaps send out a message to all of them saying I am a rapist, with a bit of a story? Can I get in trouble? I'm in NSW, Australia by the way.
>>
The piece of shit is in the profile picture...
>>
>>16613770
K thanks for sharing.
>>
>>16613770
I think theres potential to get in trouble. Personally I'd tread carefully but idk you don't have to take my advice.
You could however, make theFacebook profile and do all what you oh said but get vpns or whatever to make it harder to track whoever made the profile. Although, what I just said about vpns could be total bullshit as I know full all about computers
>>
>>16613770
Can you prove it? If not, it's she said he said.
>>
>>16613770
Are you really prepared to ruin a mans life over a rumor that might not be true? You do not know what happend. I ll report you for this.
>>
>>16613812
No can't prove it, how would you? I want revenge, just don't want to get charged over it.
>>
>>16613827
Your gf is a whore and you are a cuck.
>>
>>16613827
Most anything you do can get you into trouble, if not legally then definitely civilly.
>>
>>16613770
Before I give my answer let me just say that I hate rapist. However from a legal standpoint if you're going to create a fake profile about someone and then spread shit like that about them, the person can sue. Really talk to your girl about getting a police report. Maybe she still has a little bit of the evidence but this doesn't count that she probably clean herself up after she was sexually assaulted.

Remember if she was raped chances are that the guy raped other girls too. She certainly wont be the last one for the sick fuck.
>>
>>16613770
>Can I get in trouble for impersonating him on Facebook and sending shit loads of friend requests. When I've got heaps send out a message to all of them saying I am a rapist, with a bit of a story?
Ok, so there are two major problems with this. First off is that absolutley no one is going to fall for it. It's not even remotley convincing. When was the last time you heard of a criminal - an unconvicted one at that - confessing their crimes to hundreds of random internet strangers? You'd do better telling everyone he was a nigerian prince.

Secondly, I don't know the specific laws for your country, but crimes like libel (there is no proof that he's done anything wrong whatsoever), defamation of character (see previous), causing alarm, distress or harrasment and causing emotional damage (this is based on how he percieves the damage, not the actual damage caused, so it doesn't matter if no one believes the story) are likley to end up with you paying six or seven figure compensation and likley doing some jail time as well.
>>
File: B^U.jpg (7 KB, 186x213) Image search: [Google]
B^U.jpg
7 KB, 186x213
>>16613770
>trying to ruin a guy's life over an allegation of rape
>with an absolutely retarded plan
>which involves several actionable torts and potentially massive damages (especially if he loves his job over this)

Why are all Australians so goddamn stupid

Here's the skinny, m8
1. You're mad that she was fucking randoms dudes while you were broken up
2. She wants to deflect this anger onto someone else so you will want to get back together
>>
I had a similar situation happen except the ex didn't go on tinder(you fucking cuck) she went to a coworkers apartment where he whipped out his cock and fucked her. At first I was mad at her for being so fucking stupid but then I realized women take that risk all the time and there's really not much the average female can do vs a determined man. Best you can do is be there for her in a shitty situation and hope she can get past it like mine did.
>>
>>16613770
>break up
>gf has raunchy sex with a bunch of strangers
>she agrees to get back together
>oh yeah i didn't love those other men they must have raped me or something thanks for understanding
>>
>>16613827
You want revenge for something and you don't even know if it actually happened?
>>
>getting back with an ex
>her not going to the police after being raped

Gg, anon
>>
>>16613770
She likely wasn't raped. She was the other R word, regretful.
>>
>>16613770
Yeah that's a stupid idea.

Support her decision, it's the best thing you can do. Don't force her to do anything and don't take matters into your own hands

Also don't you dare get back together with her, she will be a psycho bitch wreck with Titanic amounts of luggage
>>
>>16613770
>gets alpha dick during her vacation from her beta ex
>tells beta ex she was raped
>beta ex is willing to ruin man's life off of the word of a tinder slut.

Thanks for the laugh op.
>>
>>16614122
Oh god the ammount of cucks on this board is sad.
>>
>>16613848
this

is she files a police report, this could help cases in the future where rape is provable, and help the guy go to jail
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.