[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why is it the only you meet a great guy, he's either taken
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 2
File: afghani-girl.jpg (93 KB, 629x942) Image search: [Google]
afghani-girl.jpg
93 KB, 629x942
Why is it the only you meet a great guy, he's either taken or gay? Why seemingly the only available men out there are creeps and dicks?

Where have all the good guys gone?
>>
Why wouldn't a good guy be taken? Your best bet is getting one right after a breakup.
>>
>>16613652

This is just bait right?
>>
>>16613652
>>16613654
I know a good guy who's single. Very nice, smart, funny, uniquely attractive, and down to earth.

But he usually keeps to himself and rarely talks to people. You often find him alone and reading. I don't know how to hint at that I like him, and I'm too nervous approaching him outright. ;_;
>>
>>16613667
Write him a love letter then or something because guaranteed he won't be looking for hints.
>>
>>16613667
>I don't know how to hint at that I like him
Don't. Just don't. We won't get it until too late.
>>
>>16613652

Maths, OP, maths.

Lets say, that the population is roughly 50/50 hen it comes to sex.

half of the population is women, and half are men.

Women, can't be creepy, and we live in a world where callin' them out on being "dicks" (or "bitchy" the female equivilant) is considered "misogyny".

So basically, this means that approximately 100% of the female population is date-worthy.

But the male population has dicks and creeps.
What happens if just 10% of men are creeps/dicks?

7 billion humans on the planet.
3.5 billion datable women.
3.5 billion men however 10% of those men are undatable.
Leaving roughly 3.15billion datable men left.

There is a 350 million shortage of men.

That's why.

Better girls than you got them first, made them less creepy or simply gave some poor sap a chance.

So OP, you're one out of the 350 million girls who was just way to judgemental is now, you're forced to die alone.
>>
Snagged mine straight out of high-school. More good ones start pairing off as more time goes by.
>>
>>16613661
>every thread is bait
End this meme, newfriend
>>
He's browsing 4chan at 4 am crying himself to sleep popping in anti depressants and listening to Vaporwave.
>>
>>16613708
Wat
>>
>>16613652
Define dick?
>>
>>16613714
He thinks he's a great guy despite all his problems he can't fix.
>>
>>16613708
>>16613714
Kind of accurate. Good men tend to be either in relationship-after-relationship, or too introverted to meet people.
>>
>>16613721
>despite all his problems he can't fix
well if he could fix them, he wouldn't have any problems now would he?
>>
>>16613725
Incorrect. There are unknown knowns. If you're not aware you cant work to fix them even though they consistently push away others.
>>
>>16613721
>>16613723
Oh I though anon was quoting another post from another thread mistakenly.
>>
>>16613667
>>16613708
>>16613723
All this. If you want a decent guy that isn't taken, you need to actively look for them because they're too busy trying to not be a creep and mind their own business to try and seduce you.
>>
>>16613723
This is pretty accurate, but I would also add in guys who really cling to relationships. Most likely they were the shy and introverted guy, but managed to get a girl really early in life, so they devote themselves to the relationship.

Those three types of guys are pretty much it.
>>
Your standards suck
>>
>>16613733
God DAMNIT you read me like a book. All my ex's said I was clingy.
>>
>>16613739
I don't think that's what (s)he meant. "Cling" probably meant devote themselves to the relationship. Not smother the other person.
>>
>>16613652
>Why is it the only you meet a great guy, he's either taken or gay?
Because the only men you allow yourself to trust enough to examine are the ones who are taken or gay. There are plenty of decent men who are straight and single, but you can't find them if you won't even look at them.
>>
>>16613652
What do YOU bring to the table? Why shoule I be interested in you over another girl?
>>
In the friend zone, where you left them.
>>
>>16613652
>Why is it the only you meet a great guy, he's gay?

Believing this...This is why you don't have a man.
>>
>>16613720
An arse? Jackass? Jerk? It's pretty self-explanatory.
>>
They're at the library, at work, or at home. Basically all of the places you aren't.
>>
>>16613652
counterpoint; I'm single and I'm a great guy

better than most people actually, because I have manners and savoir faire

girls just go for guys in relationships because you lack the ability to override your biological desire to steal men
>>
>>16613950
you don't friendzone the "great guys"

you friendzone the spergs, the uggos and the milquetoasts
>>
File: lifting man and his fat ex.gif (398 KB, 480x238) Image search: [Google]
lifting man and his fat ex.gif
398 KB, 480x238
"Creep"
Translation: low sexual market value
Cause: low sexual experience

>why are all the available guys creeps?
>>
>>16614414
supreme gentleman detected
>>
>>16614421
>Cause: low sexual experience
And, y'know, crippling personality flaws
>>
>>16614424
Let's not forget mental illnesses and cowardice.
>>
They're kind of right op

I'm a guy I'm grooming ,getting smart ,working out to slay me some pussy.

oh aside from that it's kinda funny but op you may just be a loser.

See it's not that good guys are taken its that you see a relationship and you get jelly of the girl.

Women are very territorial so you see all these other girls claim their man and shit and dominate.

While your just a wall flower waiting to claim your guy.

Seduction would demonstrate your dominance as a woman but you lack it.

So the real question is why would that guy want to date you and are you good enough.

Luckily most guys don't realize bitch politics and only want pussy so you may get this guy by putting a tiny bit of work.
>>
>>16614419
What the meme is a milquetoast
>>
>>16613733
Lol you peeps date losers so they don't run Ahahaha
>>
>>16613652
Good guys don't want to date ugly sluts kek. Being a good guy doesn't mean your desperate. Only dudes who want to date 4chan skanks are betas who know they can't do any better. Seriously, you can't find quality men because you aren't a quality person. I wish losers on here would realize that shit.
>>
>>16614437
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/milquetoast

education system is failing
>>
>>16613652
sounds like you're the problem, OP

You must be boring or fat or a cunt or something
>>
>>16613652
>good guys

A lot of them keep to themselves. If there's a guy you like and he doesn't talk to you, talk to him.

And don't try to hint at shit. A lot of us don't pick up on hints or not enough to feel comfortable enough about approaching girls if we're not sure. Unfortunately, we often only realize these things in hindsight. Just fucking tell us. Or if you feel uncomfortable approaching them directly, send them a text or give them a note.
>>
This ad is true. I like a guy and
He is ignoring the site out of me. Since when is it wrong for you to have the guy you like feel you up?
>>
>>16614445
This this this this this.
>>
>>16613652
What value do you have as a romantic partner? Does it extend past your tits and puss?

Do you honestly think that you're an interesting person?
>>
>>16614448
Probably the most autistic insult I have ever heard

If somebody used the term 'milquetoast' in any social situation it would be downright embarrassing for everyone involved
>>
I know for a fact all nontaken men are intjs because they are creepy as fuck........ however their dick game is on point!!!!!
>>
Fuck and run girlfriend. ...
.far as you can
>>
>>16614483
Do you feel insecure every time somebody says a word that you don't recognize?

You shouldn't. You're expanding your vocabulary, anon.
>>
>>16614524
Not that guy but if anyone used that combo of words where I hang around even I would take distance not to catch double autism.
>>
>>16614524
That guy gives the impression he's trying to make himself seem smarter than he is by using big and unusual words. It's super obvious and autistic.
>>
>>16614532
>>16614529
is milquetoast really that triggering? I've heard the term before. It captures a bunch of qualities under a single useful heading.
>>
>>16614550
I don't think you know what triggering means.
>>
>>16614550
So does autism
>>
>>16614550
No, it's just obscure as fuck and only basement sperglords would use it then act like it's important to know internet lingo.
>>
>>16614553
>when you feel a need to point how much a certain word upsets you
>>
>>16614572
I believe autists have hard time realizing when people are upset
>>
>>16614566
>No, it's just obscure as fuck
what's your criteria for an obscure word?
is it just one that you haven't heard before
>>
>>16614580
They shouldn't be expected to.
>>
>>16614588
Something that sounds like milquetoast

Any other questions?
>>
>>16614566
>>16614483
>>16614532
>>16614529
Get over it. Someone's choice of words is up to them and them alone. If you take issue with that, you're the problem, not them. And it's your fault for not having a broader range on your own language.
>>
>>16614599
Doesn't make you less of an autist mate.
>>
>>16614599
Samefagging on a whole new level

Don't bother posting the edited pic of that apparently shows you being a different person
>>
>>16614604
>>16614566
>>16614532
>>16614529
>>16614483
funny. having problems with what words people use is one of the more common symptoms of autism/aspergers.
>>
>>16614616
Sure, and samefagging and try hard trolling on a ship board is a sign of severe autism and depression
>>
>>16614622
You sound like a manlet. You're probably white, too.
>>
>>16614622
so you have autism and severe depression then?
Thread replies: 66
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.