[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yet another How do with qt3.14 - with a twist
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: Oh_Chicken_Strip.jpg (107 KB, 597x796) Image search: [Google]
Oh_Chicken_Strip.jpg
107 KB, 597x796
Male 32 here. Can be mistaken for 26 (was asked for I.D. for buying wine one week ago in country where legal drinking age is 18. I even got a full thick beard.)

This is about beautiful and mature 23 yo girl I've only met once, but we hung out at a pub for hours. Legs touched a lot, we both touched each other's shoulders, and generally good and flirty body language and eye contact. Really cool girl, into a lot of the same creative stuff as me. She facebooked me and wrote that she wants to come and hang out in my studio one day (I'm an artist), where she knows I also live. We were both busy for a few weeks, but I wrote her and asked how things are going. She gave me her phone number without me asking for it, and told me the dates she'll be in town during the holidays. She's bisexual, and I don't even know if she's ever been with a man. Said on our night out that she's in a domestic LDR with another girl, but that their arrangement is to always choose themselves first, and the relationship second, mostly for the sake of their creative careers (she's a musician), so something tells me they got an open relationship.

This is where it gets a bit complicated.

>tl;dr
>girl used to date exgf's sister a couple of months last year
>this happened AFTER she met her SO, so guess they're non-monogamous

>I'm FWB with exgf (or was up until recently, idk. She went cold for unrelatad reasons during x-mas)
>want to fuck 23 yo in LDR, if open
>they know eachother
>23 yo knows that exgf is exgf, but not that we've been FWB the last months
>want to avoid all parties finding out about me, in case they think it's inappropriate
>want to fuck exgf more than 23 yo

I sent her a text the other day and invited her over to see my art and drink some wine. She replied that she wants to meet up after New Year's.

How should I proceed in order to get her naked and willing? How much to I tell her about exgf, if she asks (she's the most common friend we got.)
>>
Musician, bi, open relationship, all of this screams crazy. Which you should never put your dick into.
>>
>>16613436
I told you I'm an artist. Exgf is also an artist. I don't believe in monogamy. What you consider crazy, I consider normal. Also, liberal Scandinavians.

The crucials are
>she's interested in meeting up, but don't know if she wants to fuck.
>positive body language and easy to talk to
>she knows my ex, but not that my ex is my fwb.
>I don't want fwb ex to find out, unless threesome
>same applies for young blonde
>she's nine years younger than me
>>
Should I text her in advance to warm her up, or do all my gaming at site? I will wait until she's back in town. Went out of town for new year's, possibly to be with her SO, but this is just a guess.
>>
anyone?
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.