[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My soul burns for her, I imagine she's riding around in
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
File: .....jpg (79 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
.....jpg
79 KB, 900x900
My soul burns for her, I imagine she's riding around in my car with me, I imagine she's eating with me when I eat alone, every single action I do now is to improve myself FOR YOU

just wanted that off my chest
>>
Dat non-nonchalance. Dat green hair. Dat vision of traditional medieval beauty.

I can see why you're so infatuated.
>>
>>16612701
you're gunna make it bro, you have the fire inside of you now

i swear that's why females were created, to make men want more out of themselves
>>
>>16612716
no no no no no
>>16612719
yeah I swear to god man, have you read La Vita Nova?
>>
BANE?
>>
maybe dont take random creepshots of her...
>>
tut I revealed this to a women who was being over friendily to me and it turned her right of.
>>
>>16613206
Of course it did. They don't like it when they don't need to work for it.
>>
>>16612701
You're a sensitive guy.
>>
>>16612701
Quit fooling around and ask her out already. There's a reason courtly love went out of style.
>>
File: Bane_Pepe_2.jpg (209 KB, 800x778) Image search: [Google]
Bane_Pepe_2.jpg
209 KB, 800x778
>>16612701
>FOR YOU
implying she's a big guy

>>16613265
>You're a sensitive guy.
FOR YOU

and now I'm gonna reply in the "what made you happy today" thread about the sense of achievement I got from doubleshit frog-baneposting.
>>
>>16612701
Now go ahead and imagine her riding Chad's cock every night.
>>
>>16613312
/thread
>>
>>16613474
become chad
>>
>>16613217
fuckin slooots
>>
>>16612701
now take a picture of yourself, so we can gauge your chances
>>
>>16613206
>who was being over friendily to me
kek
>>
>>16614230
it's already over tho, the only thing I can do now is take a life lesson from it and use her as my muse
>>
Lol nigga the only way to get pussy like that is to be the best you can be.

Don't do it for her do it for yourself so you can smash hoes like her.
>>
>>16612716
lol
>>
>>16612701
Quit being a pussy and ask her out. Go after what you want.
>>
File: VBEycfmb.jpg (18 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
VBEycfmb.jpg
18 KB, 400x400
>>16612701
>iktf
i am in the same boat there is this girl that i real like i am not talking about wanting to fuck heri just want her to be by my side i just love :^(
>>
>>16612701
good, she be ridin dat BBC tonite!
>>
>>16614918
It's over tho breh
>>
Bane?
>>
>>16612754
this
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.