[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Grill coming over to watch movie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: clonewars.jpg (119 KB, 720x710) Image search: [Google]
clonewars.jpg
119 KB, 720x710
I'm a kissless virgin and tomorrow a girls coming over to watch the original Star Wars with me. Pretty sure she wants to hook up but I don't know. What I should do to see if she wants to and just general tips about how to not fuck this up?
>>
>>16612540

Step 1: have condoms ready

step 2: learn how to wear one correctly

step 3: relax

just let yourself go, if it happens it'll happen

don't worry about it, she probably wants to fuck as much as you do
>>
When she gets there make sure there's only 1 blanket visible on the couch/bed. That way you can share. If she seems uncomfortable with it there's def no bang and you should go grab another blanket. There's one telling tip.
>>
buy some drinks, anon. beer, vodka w/e. maybe some cute little woman drinks like that sour puss wine.
>>
>>16612540
Since you're a kissless virgin you probably exude a huge lack of self confidence and this girl probably has no interest in fucking you, but due to your virgin nature you are probably reading signs completely wrong. Shell watch the movie from a distance, thank you for inviting her, and leave and tell her friends how awkward you were and how you kept staring at her while she was trying to watch the movie.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.