[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
can i have a thread for myself, i dont know...just wanna ask
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: 1409317191863.gif (2 MB, 239x318) Image search: [Google]
1409317191863.gif
2 MB, 239x318
can i have a thread for myself, i dont know...just wanna ask about you guys'opinion on me
>be me
>age 20
>never had girlfriend and never give a shit about it cause waste of time, energy and money
>hate peer pressuring - one of the many reason why i don't want to be in a group of friends
>prefer to be with a person rather than a group since it is more intimate(had a few friends that is nice when alone but would insult you without a second thought when we are around a bunch of friends)
>have the tendency to keep clean friend list(0 friends), might make a few on steam and would remove them once I get bored of them
>slowly deleting myself from facebook and even change my phone number to avoid contact from friends i made when i am still in school(half of them are trying to sell my things right now so i dont see why not)
>prefer to talk to myself rather than to a person
>talks to myself for 2 hours every midnight
>not even likes animal cause they die
>it is said that if i were to clone myself, both of us would still prefer to talk alone rather than talking to each other
>that being said, i am not an asshole who ask people to fuck off everytime people comes to me, as a matter of fact, a lot of people likes me because i am 'nice' and 'innocent looking'
>currently studying IT programming for the sole reason of working quietly and alone behind a computer
>had hobbies(ant farm) once but my mom crush it by repeatedly nagging me about it and telling me to care for her fucking plants instead
>wear all black, almost everything i use is black
>day dreamer - i can day dream for the entire hour and it happens all the time
>night owl - slept 4 hours a day on average
>behave cauciously when outside and i travel alone most of the timethis stupid' when i was a kid
>kinda unorganised and unfinish but sorta lost interest after awhile so here you go

am actually committed to live my life alone and die alone and to be honest though i hope i stay this way forever :/
>>
Sounds like you're a cringe lord.
>>
>>16611967
>Autism
One of my 'friends' who is proud of the fact that he has minimal friends and has had no contact with women aside from his siblings or mother is diagnosed with autism.

Also >>16611999
>>
>studying IT programming for the sole reason of working quietly and alone
Could work if you're strongly self-motivated and diligent (don't forget: IT field is very competitive, needing at least a BA for decent opportunities). Most likely be working within a team of programmers, so having good communication and team-skills would help.

> i hope i stay this way forever
Glad to hear you're in a good place right now, but keep working towards something(short-term/long-term goals), so you'll at least have something to fall back on if/when things go awry.
>>
>>16611967
I think it's unfair to people to befriend them and subsequently cut them out of your life like that. Don't fucking be in relationships if you're just going to burn people
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.