[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (3 MB, 2592x1936) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3 MB, 2592x1936
> me female, 25, married, pregnant from first child, live in California
>my parents went out of town and asked for me to house/dog sit for 3 days
> parents live only 15 mins away
>dog is a hyper husky
> there is no one else that could dog sit but me and my husband
>1pm I get a call from a neighbor that the husky had ran away so husband and I went to pick her up
> husband was really annoyed and could not stop ranting
>dropped off husky at mom's and made sure everything was secure so husky would not run away again
>8pm get a call from the neighbor AGAIN that husky got out
> husband really annoyed told me to just leave the dog with the neighbor
> we don't even know the neighbors!
> I have two options: 1. Take her to my house and have her sleep inside or 2. Take her to my mom's and sleep inside the house with her
>husband did not want her inside our house so I had no choice but to sleepover my mom's
>I asked husband to come with me and he did not want to
>I asked him why and he said "I just don't want to"
>I'm here now and I'm alone and it sucks! Crying because I feel like my husband is being a jerk for not backing me up.
Is he being a jerk or am I being unreasonable?
>>
>>16611953
He sounds like a jerk.
>>
>>16611953
You're both being weird. He's upset at something else. God only knows what it is. Something else in life is currently angering/upsetting him, and it came out today by being annoyed with the dog. You'll need to find out what's causing him to be irritable at a later time, not right now.

As for you, you've got some hardcore separation issues if you can't spend one night alone without your husband. Stop being nutters about this. It's nothing to throw this big of a fit about; and that goes for both of you.

Chill out, go to sleep and talk about this when you're rational again tomorrow. No crying, no yelling. It's not getting anyone anywhere. When you calm down, talk about it like adults.
>>
>>16611953
>pregnant from first child

What
>>
>>16611980
With first child**
>>
if anything, your parents are morons for having a dog with a high need for mental stimulation and exercise with a high prey drive if they can't even contain her properly. huskies are pretty shit tier meme dogs anyway

but regardless, you're being too sensitive and he's being a big baby about the whole thing. that's it
>>
>>16611973
Yeah you're right. Thanks!
>>
>>16611987
Not buying it

FBI has been notified
>>
>>16611973
seconding this. but it's definitely concerning that your husband is being such a dick about it
>>
Is that your dog? Beautiful. Anyway, I can see both sides. I dated a girl who didn't like being alone but her parents horse I'd probably say fuck it as well.
>>
>>16611953
Did you ask your husband before you agreed to dog sit? If not then I don't blame him at all.
>>
>>16611973
I would like to add that when i was pregnant, I was more sensitive to problems and more upset by separation that I would normally be. It's possible that OP is experiencing the same thing. He was definitely being a jerk, but you also probably had a larger reaction to it because of pregnancy hormones etc.

OP, take some time to cool down. use this time at your mom's house to do something fun. Catch up on movies, talk to friends you haven't spoken with in a while. Do something so being alone doesn't suck so much.

Tomorrow, talk to your husband. Tell him your side, hear his side, work something out from there.
>>
You're being unreasonable.
Why should your husband want a dog in his house that is not his own.
You're lucky that he even went to help you look for the dog.
He's pissed because he knows that until that dog dies, every time your parents go somewhere he's going to get stuck going through what is happening now.
When he married you, he did not sign on for this.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.