[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Age difference
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
I'm a 25 yo girl and I'm finding myself increasingly attracted to younger guys (20-22) which was not the case before. The guy I'm dating right now is 21 and although I don't find the age difference that big, most of my friends find it weird as fuck and tease me about it. Because I actually have an office job in a big skyscraper and my bf is still figuring out what he wants to do in life.
Why do people find girls dating younger guys weird ? I don't get it. I feel like if he was 4 years older than me nobody would have said anything...
>>
That's a very small age difference, I'm not sure what your friends are on about.
>>
>>16611740
I don't get it either. It would be weird if you were dating a Highschooler because teenagers are dumb as shit and it's super easy to manipulate them, but the dude is 21, he's a grown ass man.

Maybe they think it's a stepping stone to being a Cougar. Or maybe they think the ideal relationship is with the man supporting the woman.
>>
>>16611740
No one finds it weird excpt for your friends. It's just different, most women go for older guys because they have experience/money, and younger girls often have more beauty.
>>
>>16611740
That's barely an age difference, give me a break
>>
>>16611762
It's pretty rare though, at least where I'm from.
>>
>>16611740
Most women want to date someone AT LEAST as successful as they are as they grow older. Dating losers working at gas stations that are fueled entirely be cheetos and Call of Duty is not exactly appealing to 99.999999% of well-functioning adult women.
>>
Usually girls likes to get taken care of, so they fall for guys older than them self.

But its your life, you do what ever makes you happy. Nothing to be ashamed about.
>>
>>16611740
>>16611740
The older you get, the less age difference matters. Sure a 4 year difference is noticeable that close to 20 but when you're 30 and he's 26 it's a lot less remarkable.

My parents have a 4 year age gap, they're still married after 34 years. My aunt also married a 5 years younger man, they're also still happily married after several decades together.

The only problem will be whether or not you or your bf will make the difference in your life situations weird, but if you don't give a shit and accept that you're happy together, there's no reason it shouldn't last
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.