[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Premature ejaculation?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: IMG_20151227_025323.jpg (129 KB, 538x809) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151227_025323.jpg
129 KB, 538x809
hey /adv/ im going to have sex with my fuckbuddy again

She was my first time I really didnt care, and the day we did it we ended fucking 2 more times that day. But we made out before while we undressed

And the next time I saw her a year later(recently), we made out less and went quickly to the sex, and I came quickly, she was cool with it but idk how to feel, but with what I read premature jizzing is literally cumming when you see a vagina and shit like that, so it cant be that i guess? I see her next tuesday should I fap before seeing her? Or is it just teenager hormones (im 18 she's 24)

need first time stories and tips anons
>>
Just go in for round 2, and 3 if you can manage it. I always nut in like 5 mins, but then I just let her know that a round 2 is in the works, we cuddle for a couple mins til my old chap is ready for more and then I last for like at least an hour. It works for me, any disappointment in me cumming so soon is always forgotten when I fuck her brains out 5 mins later.
>>
Bump pls

>>16611378
thanks anon, I think exercising also should help, getting more /fit/ seems like an improvent in every aspect
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.