[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Never thought I'd ask this and I don't expect it to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
File: image.png (281 KB, 800x480) Image search: [Google]
image.png
281 KB, 800x480
Never thought I'd ask this and I don't expect it to get far, but I need a list of things to take care of before suicide.

I have a car & car insurance I'm paying off. I have a job. What happens when I simply die? Won't it fuck over my family financially? I want to make sure my boyfriend gets all the money in my bank account. How long are checks good for, time-wise? I know they can "expire" if you don't cash them soon enough. Is it possible to send a check to someone without a bank account, but they can simply open a bank account to cash it?

Furthermore, if I shoot myself in a safe area, say, my car, how do I not leave a giant bloody mess? I don't want to ruin my car. It could be resold for money. Ideally I'd like to give it to my bf but we are long distance. And he wouldn't be able to afford paying for it....

And lastly how do I load a pistol? How do I cover up what I'm about to do? How do I gain the courage to finally do it? How can I obtain peace with what I have to do? Yes. I feel I have to kill myself, there's no other way. I don't want to die but I have to

Sorry for asking so many questions
>>
>>16611258
>I want to make sure my boyfriend gets all the money in my bank account.

How nice of you to leave him some money when you tear his fucking heart you and leave him directionless and wondering what he could have done to keep the person he loved from killing themselves.

Put in some fucking effort and make some sacrifice.

Fuck yourself. Do better. You can do better. You can be better than this.
>>
>>16611258
Why do you want to kill yourself, OP?
>>
File: jojo.jpg (43 KB, 500x282) Image search: [Google]
jojo.jpg
43 KB, 500x282
>>16611258
Unless you're infected with a virus that will destroy humanity you most definitely do not have to kill yourself
>>
>>16611258
The last line shows you're just begging for attention and won't do it. Good luck with the depression, OP, hope you'll feel better soon.
>>
don't shoot yourself in the car, that's asinine. how hard is it to pull over and walk two or three steps away onto the shoulder where nobody will have to worry about cleaning anything. If you owe money when you die your creditors get your money before your pretend boyfriend, give it to him while you're alive if you want that to happen.
>>
>>16611287
I want to/have to! Please tell me how to actually use a gun. It can't be as simple as point and shoot? I don't know how to load it. Will it hurt? When specifically should I do it? Even if I'm an attention whore I'm still serious
>>
>>16611278
I'm guessing you haven't seen my other posts. I commonly post with this trip to distinguish myself. I'm just a terribly shitty girlfriend with abysmally low self esteem. I wouldn't make a good wife or mother either. I'm nothing. I'm worthless. Failure at literally everything
>>
>>16611293
Noted. Just being in or on my car invokes a feeling of safety. Suppose I can just lay on the grass I guess
>>
File: yare.jpg (35 KB, 479x492) Image search: [Google]
yare.jpg
35 KB, 479x492
>>16611325
Rewatch JoJo
>>
>>16611346
Damn that's a good idea. Had really great memories with my boyfriend. Such a wonderful time. Battle tendancy's Joseph Joestar is my favorite. Loved his personality and his hair. He was great
>>
File: zKvMQWK.jpg (225 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
zKvMQWK.jpg
225 KB, 1920x1080
>>16611406
I like Jonathan and Jotaro more

Joseph was basically Gintoki

RIP zeppeli bros
>>
>>16611325
If you think you're such a shitty girlfriend (which you probably aren't otherwise he would break up with you) why don't you break up with him? You killing yourself is just being the shittiest girlfriend possible, you aren't even trying.
>>
>>16611342
>Just being in or on my car invokes a feeling of safety.

You're planning on shooting yourself in the head. Why would you care about being safe?
>>
>>16611258
Don't do it, K. Love you, R
>>
>>16611427
I've tried countless times to go away but each time we quickly got back together. He doesn't want to leave me. I don't necessarily want to leave either. I'm a girl. I don't know what I truly want lol

>>16611430
Because I don't actually want to die. I don't want to be scared in my final moments of life
>>
>>16611456
Fuck you got me. So you're saying if I do kill myself I'm just being the shittiest girlfriend ever? I don't want to be that. I always wanted to be good
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.