[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How long will it take for the guilt of cheating to go away? I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (19 KB, 300x299) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
19 KB, 300x299
How long will it take for the guilt of cheating to go away? I cheated on my now ex-gf a month ago and she shows up in my dreams every night and I feel very guilty whenever I think about her
>>
>>16611024
It's forever
>>
>>16611026
:-(
>>
how do I overcome the guilt
bump
>>
>>16611440
Stay focused on other aspects of your life. Work, recreation, that kind of thing. Read more books, throw yourself into an old hobby or pick up a new one. Spend time with actual people and don't get trapped in your own head by spending time alone (both online and offline).
It sucks, but remember this; you feel this guilt because you know what you did was wrong. If you weren't feeling the guilt it would mean that you felt as though you hadn't done anything wrong. And if you felt like that, then you'd be a shit.
This is going to take time, but you will get over this.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.