[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Polyamory
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (20 KB, 236x188) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
20 KB, 236x188
Basically three months ago I entered into a polyamorous relationship with my current gf and her husband. I moved in with them about a month ago and everything was going great, and usually does. Well as of lately, he hasn't been seeing anyone, so because of this, her and I have lost a lot of our alone time to connect on a passionate level. Some days I just feel like the roommate. :(
>>
They're married, and you're the side dick. You're less than a roommate, unless you're paying rent. Accept it and enjoy it for what it is, or go get your own girl.
>>
>>16610843
you came to the wrong place for advice on a polyamorous relationship
you cuck
>>
File: Yardarm.jpg (91 KB, 736x534) Image search: [Google]
Yardarm.jpg
91 KB, 736x534
>>16610843
Are you a boy or a girl? What are the rules of the setup?
>>
>>16610849
I am paying rent, and I also have her blessing to find a primary gf if I choose to. I just don't think it's the right time to do that in fear of making her feel less appreciated by me.
>>
>>16610860
I'm a guy. Only current rules are she needs to be in his bed at night. I agree with this, because I am the secondary. My question I guess is how to help my metamour change his mind in dating.
>>
>>16610864

Well, then it's gonna feel like this sometimes. You're not the only person in her life, and she'll probably choose her husband over you whenever it comes down to a choice. If you want exclusive intimacy, if you want her full attention, then you're in the wrong kind of relationship with the wrong person
>>
>>16610843
>polyamorous relationship

Lmao, shut the fuck up retard, you're just a cuck.
>>
>>16610864
>paying rent

You're basically paying to fuck her. Can't you move out and keep fucking her?
>>
>>16610883

I think you're the one who needs to change their mind. See other women, so you won't get so lonely when they're spending time together. But you're basically a guest in their relationship, it's not your place to fuck with it or try to get your way
>>
File: Desolator.png (245 KB, 402x596) Image search: [Google]
Desolator.png
245 KB, 402x596
Stories like this make me imagine that there is an villain, think of someone like super man but instead his name would be "Ultra Cuck" or something like that. Instead of lasers he would shoot liberal beams from his eyes and radiate cuck rays from his body turning all men into Swede tier cucks and all women into sluts.

This makes threads like this more entertaining for me.
>>
Lol. I'm not really sure anymore why I thought I'd get better responses here than from /b/. Serves me right I guess.
>>
>>16610970

you actually did get a good amount of serious responses. You're the boyfriend, not the husband. She already told you it's completely OK if you see other women. If you're not fully satisfied by your place in this relationship, then that's what you should do
>>
File: Mycologist.jpg (333 KB, 494x388) Image search: [Google]
Mycologist.jpg
333 KB, 494x388
>>16610970
well to be honest it's not like you have a question or anything. Your more or less just blogging.
The only question you had got sound advice too.

As for me the only reason I would invite a guy like you to my house would be to shoot both you and my wife from the comfort of my home and then I would tie the lose ends and shoot myself to eliminate witnesses.
>>
>>16610981
Point taken.

/thread
>>
>>16610884

Not necessarily a wrong kind of a relationship, just with the wrong people ( suited for what you want and you obviously don't feel like you're getting what you wanted since you posted on here or even worse, since you thought /b/ would help you. My advice would be to try a polyamorous where everyone is treated as a equal and they all sleep in the same bed
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.