[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
how do you turn down a girl without being a dick?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: soup.gif (326 KB, 500x269) Image search: [Google]
soup.gif
326 KB, 500x269
how do you turn down a girl without being a dick?
>>
>>16610789
"No, thank you" generally works. If she's more persistent, then you may have no choice but to be a bit dickish.
>>
Just be honest without being condescending.
>>
>>16610789
Say no and explain why in a non-hurtful manner (if it's because she's ugly, just say she's not your type).
>>
It's not you it's me etc etc.
>>
Easy:

It is but a shadow and a thought that you love.
I cannot give you what you seek.
I have you wished you joy since first I saw you.
*gently touch her face, then turn away*
>>
>>16610803
This.

>>16610822
Don't. This is shitty and will backfire if OP ends up ever dating a girl similar to her.

No bullshit excuses. Just no, not interested. People always think that a reason is some magical thing, when in reality someone not happy with the outcome and personally invested is going to find fault and argue with most reasons anyway.
>>
Make it seem like it is circumstances
"I wish I could go out with you but I have to focus on work/college/something right now and feel like I wouldn't be able to give you the love and attention you deserve
>>
>>16610789
fuck that shit guys need to stop giving women a free pass just because they have a vigina dont be nice to her a shut her down completely. women reject men harshly by saying he is too "short","small penis" or a "virgin"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DmP1ier3R30
>>
if she's white say you're into asian chicks
if she's asian say...

you get the idea
>>
>>16610789
You tell her after you bust in her mouth post bj.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.