[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Girl Problems, duh
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1
File: fwi.jpg (8 KB, 200x252) Image search: [Google]
fwi.jpg
8 KB, 200x252
Alright, so i started talking to a girl I used to see
To start with, it's just talking nothing special
About two weeks in, talking everyday and we start getting into much deeper topics

It feels like there's an attraction between us again

been about a month and i started slipping in that our conversations would be better in person, e.g. in bed

says she agrees
doesn't want to come see me though
because she's not certain of her feelings

What i'm thinking of doing is telling her to have a few days to think it over, and then get back to me. I figure if there's feelings she'll miss me and it'll work in my favour. and if not then i can stop talking to her with a bit of closure

I want advice on whether i should tell her to do that or not, and if so how to word it the best way possible
>>
Seems like she just wants someone to chat with, and you're that guy. I had a girl I used to talk to regularly and I had her over at my place with no issue.
All that "unsure of her feelings" talk is pure shit. She's saying that to keep you around because you'll hope that those "unsure feelings" turn into actual feelings.

Cut her off and talk to other people, you don't want this chick to be your oneitis, or yet make it even worse.
Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.