[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I feel like shit since just after xmas my family came up to my
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4
File: workaholics-suckylife.jpg (49 KB, 625x351) Image search: [Google]
workaholics-suckylife.jpg
49 KB, 625x351
I feel like shit since just after xmas my family came up to my house for the first time for xmas and late about 8 am on boxing day my drunk brother decided to fight with me i tried to ignore him went to the toilet to do a piss he followed me spat on me then went in my back garden and started shouting for me to fight him with one of my kitchen knifes in his hand my female neighbor in her 40s came running out shouting at me and telling everyone to fuck up i completely lost it at that point and told her to get the fuck back in her house while leaning over her fence all of this obviously upset my girlfriend my mum and dad had to leave with my brother in a taxi which cost them alot of money since i live far away from them i have been trying to call my family since it happened and they won't pick up and the one time they did my dad said don't try calling we don't want to speak to you at the moment after everything that happened. So now i have this really empty void feeling and can't seem to stop thinking how a great xmas was ruined in seconds and i have pissed my neighbor off to unrepairable levels (Prior months ago she called the cops for a noise complain because me and my 2 friends were drinking and playing battlefront in the living room at 2 am) so the relationship there was already tense before i lost it. How do i get over this feeling.

Sorry for the wall of text
>>
Fuck just realized i never paragraphed any of this sorry.
>>
You british certainly are violent with knives
>>
>>16610688
I have never done it myself but my brother has done it atleast 5 times to my knowledge.
>>
>>16610688
Bump
>>
File: Shearwater.jpg (24 KB, 320x480) Image search: [Google]
Shearwater.jpg
24 KB, 320x480
Seems like your brother is the problem, OP.
>>
File: Shades of death.jpg (67 KB, 550x350) Image search: [Google]
Shades of death.jpg
67 KB, 550x350
And your parents are enabling him.
>>
File: Plia.jpg (721 KB, 1280x852) Image search: [Google]
Plia.jpg
721 KB, 1280x852
So there is really nothing you need to do.
>>
>>16610825
He is always the problem last year he tried to drown my dad but my dad still stands by him hr has never had a girlfriend for longer than a month he is 28 and still bad shit happens when he drinks. My mother has always sided with him and as he was leaving he said "Look at that no cunt wants you notice how no one is staying with you" my girlfriend is still feeling weird too she feels the same void like guilt feeling due to xmas being ruined :/.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.