[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
About a year ago I met this guy on /soc/, he's a super cool
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1450961215775.jpg (189 KB, 736x701) Image search: [Google]
1450961215775.jpg
189 KB, 736x701
About a year ago I met this guy on /soc/, he's a super cool dude and we talk everyday and play games too. Lately I've been starting to feel like I'm in love with him, I've always known I wasn't 100% straight but I had never felt romantic attraction towards another guy. I have never so badly wanted to be loved back by someone in my life. I've also been considering taking hormones and becoming a trap for him because I know he's into that. What should I do in this situation? Should I tell him about my feelings and hope he'll love me back as a trap?
>>
You shouldn't fuck with your body chemistry just to please a guy. Even if you were already in a real relationship, and it was going great, there's no guarantee it'll last forever.

In this case, however, you haven't even met in person, it's just a crush, and you have no idea if he feels the same way you do. So this is fucking crazy talk, and he will go running for the hills if you even suggest you'd do something so drastic for him at this stage. It's not attractive if you're willing to alter yourself just to please someone. That is way, way too much pressure.
>>
>>16610452
Do not go for someone on /soc/. There is always something majorally wrong with them.
>>
>>16610452
Don't trapify yourself for another person. Crossdressing is fine, but don't change your body for somebody else. That is something you should only do for yourself.
>>
>>16610507

Yeah, I know he has a few problems, but he isn't crazy or anything. He's a nice guy and just doesn't know what to with his life. He's still young and just needs to get his life together, but there's nothing majorly wrong with him.

>>16610494
>>16610508

I've honestly always wanted to crossdress/take hormones. This just gives me more of a reason to do it.
>>
>>16610522
You should still stick with crossdressing, because unlike hotmones it is reversible and you can always return to your former self whenever you need to.
>>
>>16610522

Start slow with that shit. People have a really, really weird attitude about hormone therapy and "trans" procedures these days. I have no problem with trans people, but don't fuck with your body on a whim.

When I was your age, I had fetishes and sexual interests that I outgrew, or tried out in real life and found I just preferred it as fantasy. You can dress up, you can role-play and act like a girl, but messing with your body should be taken seriously and considered a sort of "last resort"

Honestly, I think you should just try to meet this guy in person. If he's willing to do so, you can tell him how you feel. I really think, at this stage, you just need to get laid. Too much fantasy, not enough reality
>>
>>16610522
Give him a blowjob

You'll find out if you're gay or not
>>
>>16610541
>>16610558

Yeah, you guys are right. I'll try meeting with him in person and hope I don't scare him off after telling him how I feel. I know he isn't 100% straight either since we sometimes talk about how we wish we were girls. I just hope he returns my feelings or at the very least isn't against them. He's my best friend after all and losing him would truly give me nothing left to live for.
>>
This will only out for you if one of you can already pass as a girl without much effort.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.