[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Club
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1448454989365.jpg (242 KB, 1536x1462) Image search: [Google]
1448454989365.jpg
242 KB, 1536x1462
>Be 24 yo girl
>Go to a club yesterday
>Drink a lot, take a lot of drugs
>Somehow end up making out with this cute shy 22 yo guy
>Invite him to my place
>Drugs wear off, attraction suddenly dies
>I suddenly have no wish to touch him with a 10 foot pole
>I fall asleep, he goes home
>He has been texting me non stop today

How the fuck do I fix this without breaking this guy's heart ? He seems to think we were going to date or something.
Also don't call me a druggie whore. I know I'm a druggie whore.
>>
I wonder if you could fixnit by telling him you are a druggie whore ?
>>
>>16610392
He knows.
>>
>>16610376
>don't call me a druggie whore. I know I'm a druggie whore.
typical druggie whore
>>
>>16610395

Well you're gonna have to just tell him that you don't find him attractive.
>>
>>16610376

Tell him more or less what you just posted.

He obviously won't be happy, but he'll appreciate the honesty and it will expedite the process of recovery from rejection.
>>
Shit, either tell him you're not attracted to him or drug up and fuck his brains out. Not rocket surgery...
>>
Something like "hello, you. I know we had a good time the other day, but I was kinda high and now that I'm not high any more I can see that I'm just not that into you. Sorry if you thought this was going to be something more, but it's not going to be. I don't want to lead you on as I know you're a great guy and you don't deserve that, so I'm being honest here. Move on, be happy. I'm glad we met, but you need to let go and move on. Good luck"

??

Being anything less than honest is disrespectful, and cruel. If he gets hurt that's his own fault for building futures in his mind. Be honest, be dignified. He deserves it, and then you'll be free.
>>
>>16610376
Just tell him that you're not interested
Fuck his feelings. If you go out and hook up, you shouldn't be expecting every single girl to text you back.
>>
>>16610376
If you want to lie, say that your involved with someone else and that the drugs and alcohol impaired your judgement and you made a mistake and that while you still find him attractive, you cant do anything, so its probably best to just leave it be as if nothing happened and just cut contact.

At least it wont destroy the guy. a white lie never hurt anyone.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.