[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
All the guys I find interesting just want to fuck me, and I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4
File: 1437488504989.jpg (26 KB, 305x479) Image search: [Google]
1437488504989.jpg
26 KB, 305x479
All the guys I find interesting just want to fuck me, and I'm not attracted to the guys who actually want to date me. I have only been in one real relationship in my life (1 year and a half) and to this day I still regret dating my ex.
I'm a 24 yo female, no kids.
Am I doomed to be alone ?
>>
>>16610067
As long as you keep being futile bitch living of shreds of society every decent man will be a disgust to your dream-spoiled mind. Good luck.
>>
>>16610067
Your expectations are probably unrealistic.

If you were a female born in any other country besides America, you would be more down to earth. You were pampered too much.

Not that I think it's a superior system, but Indians who support arranged marriage say "Traditional marriage is like hot soup that gets cold. Arranged marriage is like cold soup that gets hot".

Why not actually try giving people a chance and, not necessarily lowering your standards, but have more realistic standards.
>>
If you lowered your standards to the betacuck guys you would be in a great relationship with someone who cares about you and provides. But instead you go after alpha chad who pumps and dumps then complain how "all men are the same :(("

You'll generally settle down with someone around your level in your late 20's

Also, fuck you
>>
>>16610082
I'm not American.

>>16610085
But I'm only attracted to the Alpha guys. As soon as a guy shows feelings for me i see it as a weakness and become immediately disgusted. I don't know how to force myself to like the nice guys. Is there a way ?
>>
your question is like asking "i'm attracted to people who doesn't like me, will this ever work?"
>>
>>16610067
Who gives a shit. Focus on your professional success, and later on you'll find somebody who appreciates what you've achieved. Stability, financial security, and competence are fucking great for attracting successful mates. Don't listen to the rest of the sad, angry anons that are bitter.
>>
Nice b8, m8...
>>
File: 1441166129404.gif (420 KB, 277x286) Image search: [Google]
1441166129404.gif
420 KB, 277x286
>>16610094
>>As soon as a guy shows feelings for me i see it as a weakness and become immediately disgusted
Pack it in, everyone. This case is hopeless.
>>
>>16610098
I just graduated with a master's degree and I have a well-paying job, compared to the average in my country. I'm really focused on my career righ now, but sometimes I get this awful dread that I'll end up alone.
>>
>>16610103
So I'm a hopeless case ? Is there absolutely no way for me to change ?
>>
>>16610067
Firstly, you are not doomed to be forever alone. There are likely many guys who are firmly in the middle ground of people you find interesting and don't want to immediately fuck you. Broaden the avenues through which you meet new people. After all, dating is partly a numbers game. Join online dating, make small talk with people while on line at a store/shop, say hello to people that have a compelling aura. That being said, remember that the
best baseball players ever only have a batting average around .300.

That being said, why the fuck would you want kids at 24? Most people who have kids by that age generally had a child secondary to poor choices during previous encounters of sexual intercourse. Many are unfit to be parents, some of judged for having kids at "too young" an age. Do not judge your worth by whether or not you have children, even when you do meet the one you want to spend the rest of your life with.
>>
>>16610108
With your personality, you'd be someone I wouldn't go past a one night stand. I'd hate fuck you.
>>
>>16610094

Well then, you're useless garbage. Women like you exist so better women can rise to the top.

You exist to be a warning to men.
>>
>>16610094
Canada is still part of North America
>>
>>16610094
Ugggg
>>
>...but sometimes I get this awful dread that I'll end up alone.

Well, to be fair, it IS pretty much what you deserve...
>>
File: engaged.jpg (29 KB, 460x345) Image search: [Google]
engaged.jpg
29 KB, 460x345
I'd say it's probable that your actual value in the available dating market might be overinflated in your head. Generally, we attract people of roughly equivalent value, at least in our heads. So, while it's possible that every guy out there has an overinflated sense of his own worth, it's more probable that you do.

You have options- widen your talent pool by developing new interests and networks, perform careful introspection and reevaluate your self-worth more objectively, or just try to enjoy people's company.

Now, some more harsh truths- you will be in an increasingly competitive market the longer you hold out for someone better than what you're finding now. If you're up for a little competition, this is a good thing, as it'll force you to be a better, more interesting and more attractive person both inside and out.

I'm a guy, didn't hit my stride until I was close to 30, but that's OK for us. We have two discrete points of attractiveness- in youth, for virility and fitness, and in maturity, for leadership and provisioning ability. Differing biology.

Anyhow, good luck.
>>
>>16610108
Remember that men can be molded. If your only problem with a guy is that he's unfit I'm sure at least one will lift if he thinks your worth it.
Mind you he might decide your not, before or after.
>>
>>16610139
>deserve
I don't think you understand I'm not doing it on purpose. Should I just pretend I like some guy while in fact being physically repulsed by his mere sight or the sound of his voice ?

>>16610153
It's not just about physical attractiveness. I've been with a 5/10 guy just because he had the most amazing personality.
>>
>>16610163
What so you've had one boyfriend and he was 5/10 and you regret it.
Maybe you should invest in a dildo and a imagination, I think there more likely to satisfy you then any poor guy who might be interested.
Seriously though the problem is your standards.
>>
Sort of related: The Last girls I've been with since my girlfriend left me a year ago have been older than me. No big deal for me up to this point. The thing is that most of them always, ALWAYS give me a lecture about my age and the wild days, and how I should be more careful with the things I do with girls. There was this girl yesterday, 10 years older than me, we were kissing and she was interrupting me while saying "I've been through your same wild days and let me tell you, it's not worth. Don't give your love to the first girl you find in a party because you're horny. Trust me, you will remember me" And you know, it's actually kind of a cool advice, but we're just there kissing and it's like "okay, stop the condescending lectures, can we just have sex?"

I don't get it. Why is this happening to me?
>>
>>16610233
If you are consistently getting advice from others, it may be because you are being perceived as someone who needs advice to succeed.

Why do you think that may be?
>>
>>16610249
Jesus! That really hit too damm close to home.

Maybe the see me really lost in life? I mean, I'm 23 after all, but I do really feel kind of lost in many things...
>>
>>16610067

Ladies and gents this is the perspective women have.

This is their dilemma.

While men sit around having trouble fuckibg women they want to be with but having no trouble spending time with them, women are presented with the opposite problem.

Op the issue is simply that you aren't high value enough for the top tier guys you want to keep.

Women's main assets are youth beauty and being caring/pleasant/feminine.

So work on your looks and being charming.
Cut the swearing, any attitude, don't argue, don't be opinionated and don't gossip.
>>
>>16610233
Its because all the men her own age already have wives, so she has to fuck guys who were still children when she started riding dick.
She's projecting her regrets onto you.
Not that that's a bad thing necessarily, that is all empathy is after-all.
>>
>>16610104

If you are a woman who used university for a high paying professional degree you just might.

By the time you are ready to settle down with a man you will be well of and expect your man to be even more well off.

What do you think 30 year old male doctors and engineers are doing?

They are fucking 21 year old hotties not 30 year old career women with high expectations and no patience or femininity left.
>>
>>16610291
you could live for at least another sixty years, but you'll only be young for another ten. You are not lost, you've only just begun.
>>
>>16610094
Obvious b8, how are you faggots falling for this? No woman would ever word it this way unless she had autism. Bitches never intentionally take fault in situations like this. If this were real you would have worded it in a way that made you, the female, out to be the helpless victim. You lost me op.
>>
>>16610233
Sounds like she got her advice from a fucking movie kek. "You'll regret having too much sex". My fucking sides.
>>
>>16610315
does it matter, it might give some lurker some perspective.
>>
>>16610320
Maybe she's got AIDs
>>
>>16610315
OP here. I really don't understand why you think this is bait. Is my life a fucking joke ? Do my problems not sound real enough to you?
I might just kill myself at this point.
>>
>>16610322
What perspective bro? If these folks haven't accepted humans are shallow by now, they never will. We all want high value partners.
>>
>>16610331
No, don't kill yourself. That's terrible and I care about you.

Just playing, I don't care what you do op.
>>
>>16610320
>>16610327
She told me something about a future operation she had to undertake.

The thing is, for the most part I believe in her advice. What I'm complaining is about the situation: You're making out with this girl that really is into you, but suddenly stops you and drops all this shit. And you kind of aggree with her, but you're like "Okay, but can't we just have sex for now?"

I don't know. I don't even take it seriously. Everytime this happens to me I start to play in my head the bass theme from Seinfeld

>>16610311
Thanks for your words. I wish I could make a thread to talk more about it, but for the most part I don't know where to even begin. "you're not lost, you've only just begun" my god you're so right. Since the beginning of this terrible year i've been through lots of shit. Bad grades and a undergoing through studies that didn't made me feel passionate about them at all, a girlfriend I really loved that dumped me and all the feelings that stormed after that. I've been slowly working out to get up again. Now the year is finishing and soon I'll have an interview with 3 top film directors to make the internship with them. The future could be very, very bright for me.
>>
>>16610067
>All the guys I find interesting just want to fuck me, and I'm not attracted to the guys who actually want to date me
Oh lord jesus.
>>
>>16610337
Not everyone deserves one though, it'll help them realize that these 6/10 guys they reject are only brave enough to ask out 3/10 girls.
That perspective.
>>
>>16610331
Oh no Anonymous suicide threats.
There's a tonne of good advice in this thread, if it wasn't bait you'd concentrate on that rather than this pathetic shit.
>>
>>16610366
How the fuck is "lower your standards" good advice ? It's like telling someone with depression "just stop being depressed". It doesn't help, because the only reason I started this thread was because I really didn't know how to do precisely that.
>>
>>16610386
Telling people to lower their standards doesn't help.

But from there you can infer 'make yourself better'.
>>
>>16610386
Not everyone who posted in the thread said to lower your standards. Do some deep breathing, try to read the thread again, and document ideas that seem most salient to you.
>>
File: 5bf[1].gif (54 KB, 625x626) Image search: [Google]
5bf[1].gif
54 KB, 625x626
Are all anons this fucking gullible?
>>
>>16610346
My dad was like you, he's 50 and his sons all work for and look up to our step dad except me and that's only because I put an extremely high value on blood line and family. Aside from a good job he has nothing. My brothers won't even talk to him because he was hardly around and cheated on our mom. I have 4 half siblings who never talk to him. I'm his only kid that will visit and speak with him because the rest have zero respect for him.

I wouldn't run off and get married but I would focus more on yourself and building a good life that you can be proud of over sticking your dick in old used up sluts. That bitch is trying to warn you not to end up like her.
>>
>>16610355
I wish that bitches would realize that. My ex would make fun of nerdy guys who hit on her because she felt like she was out of their league. She didn't realize she was just a place holder for me until something better came along. I didn't even feel bad dumping her because of the shit she would say.
>>
>>16610386
Want to know how to lower your standards? Realize your not high value. Alphas don't want to fuck you because you aren't an alpha female. You're just an average girl. Men have to accept this and settle with ugly chicks, you have to do the same. As a guy I've fucked quite a few bitches that I wasn't that attracted too but you don't see me complaining about it.
>>
The common denominator in all these relationships that aren't quite working out is you.

You're missing something about you that makes the guys you're interested in just view you as little more than a pump and dump. Figure that out.
>>
>>16610386
The world has no obligation to be nice to you.
If your chasing unicorns your going to be looking for a long time.
My advice is decide whether you'd prefer to have shallow relationships with attractive dudes and try and make them fall for you (if that doesn't 'disgust' you.)
Or go with the guys who actually like you and try and make them become attractive.

But then again this is bait because if it wasn't you would have ignored me, like I said.
>>
>>16610346
>>16610346
glad to help mate, what are you planning to do like with the film directors?
>>
WHY ARE YOU DUMB FUCKS REPLYING TO A BAIT THREAD, YOU DICKLESS FAGS?
Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.