[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm having my 1st date with someone tomorrow and I've
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1
File: lololol.jpg (20 KB, 573x410) Image search: [Google]
lololol.jpg
20 KB, 573x410
So I'm having my 1st date with someone tomorrow and I've already planned for ice skating (both of us don't know how so yea.. dunno how thats gonna go), dinner afterwards. I'm thinking of doing something fun after but i have no ideas what, I want to make the experience fun and unique, something like playing hide and seek at Barnes and Nobles or something but not that. Any ideas what to do after?
>>
probably sex

nigga, you already have ice skating and dinner, that's like 10x the effort in I place in first dates
>>
It's already cute and a fine first date. Don't want to make it too long.
>>
>>16609910
Maybe go to a bar after dinner? Or take her back to your place.

Whatever you do don't play hide and seek in Barnes and Noble. It's a store, not a playground for autists
>>
>>16609968
u right LOL
i was trying to think of something original idk haha i wasnt going to do that
>>
>>16609910
How old are you?
>>
>>16609947
Hm thought so, well if im gonna make it short, any specific ideas on how to make it not like your average date, like things to do/talk about at dinner or skating?
>>
>>16609996
>>
>>16610001
Go for a kiss, but don't try to take her to your place or have sex.
It's your 1st date in your life, you'll be nervous as fuck and she probably will notice.

Grow intimacy in the next dates.
>>
>>16609998

I think you both going ice skating when you both don't know how to is already not like your average date. I think if you two have chemistry conversation will just happen organically over the course of the date. I think if you've decided on all this so far by yourself you have good instincts. Just go and have fun dude, you'll do great.
>>
Wow, op might not be a fag and not need our help afterall
>>
>>16610015
haha thanks man i really needed that
>>
>>16610005
do you know of any smooth ways to go in and what about the timing?
>>
>>16609998
I think it's more than enough for a first date.

You got to leave her wanting to meet you again, so save up ideas for the potential second date and don't linger at the end of the dinner, call it off before the conversation runs dry and you have too many awkward silences
>>
Reenact pic in op

Second date guaranteed
>>
>>16610024
Timing would be when leaving her.

Ice skating is a great idea cause it almost guarantees you holding her hand. Then even if you are autistic, you can feel if she's comfortable or not. If she is, the only smooth way is to look at her and move your face in when you are parting ways.
>>
>>16610035
duly noted
>>
>>16609910

Ice skating is an awesome call for a 1st date, especially when both don't know how to do it properly, it will have a lot of physical contact and laughs, the dinner will be the icing on the cake if everything goes well, you can try something after if she clearly gives signs that she is interest in something more.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.