[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Sup guys, I have a real problem. Me and my gf are planning to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2
File: VBEycfmb_400x400.jpg (16 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
VBEycfmb_400x400.jpg
16 KB, 400x400
Sup guys, I have a real problem. Me and my gf are planning to go on a date tomorrow but I have no clue where to go with her, she wants me to decide everything. Meeting place and all that stuff.

But this is literally gonna be first real date of my life and I just generally have no idea what to do. I'm still just a kissless virgin.
I don't wanna disappoint.
I feel like I'm just gonna embarrass myself and she will never talk to me again.
Where can I possibly go with her?
>>
What does she like to do? Somewhere like Dave and busters is a safe choice depending where you are.
>>
>>16609815
Dinner and bowling. Bitches love bowling. They're basic like that.
>>
Where do you live? I will use the Internet to look up date spots for you.
>>
>>16609836

Well... I asked her to go on a restaurant or generaly to go and eat and she just replied with "haha, what :)"

I don't understand
>>
>>16609847
She's asking you what you are thinking of eating.

And also that's a terrible idea, you'll be bored. When you eat dinner as a date the only thing to fill the void of silence is your own conversation (which is usually slow and stalled when you are getting to know eachother.) it's the most awkward kind of date in the world. Do an activity.
>>
I never get how someone can be your gf without having even kissed her or dated her. How the hell did that happen?
>>
>>16609861

The chat is not in English so I tried my best translating it, I know for a fact that's not what she meant unfortunately. And yeah, I guess that's true.

>>16609867

It's a long story, we've already seen each other and we hung out once but none of us actually considered it a "date".
>>
Movie then dinner. That way if it gets too awkward you can talk about the movie.
>>
This OP seems like a fag. Do you want advice or not?
>>
What's the original language? Post chat in said language
>>
>>16609815
>A real problem
>>
>>16609874
>we've already seen each other and we hung out once but none of us actually considered it a "date".
Then what the hell are you so nervous about? You've done this before, the only difference is semantics. As for what to do, just think of something you might both like. If you've already hung out with her you should have some idea.
>>
File: 1447355761161.jpg (72 KB, 600x732) Image search: [Google]
1447355761161.jpg
72 KB, 600x732
whatever you do, DON'T go to see a movie.

does 118 minutes of sitting next to her in awkward torturous silence sound fun to you, OP?

you barely know her so you can't kiss or play footsies, you can't even hold hands

you'll probably spend the entire movie sweating and wondering whether you should offer her some popcorn or not
>>
>>16609815

Just take her to a restaurant, decent but not too pricey, have a nice conversation, get to know each other a bit. Don't put too much pressure on yourself. Don't try too hard to impress her. Just be real, and try to get to know her, so you can decide if you want to continue seeing her. Don't psyche yourself out wondering how much SHE likes YOU, because that is not in your control.

When dinner's over, offer to drive her home or call her a cab. Tell her you had a good time and you'd like to see her again. If she kind of lingers or looks at you when it's time to part ways, lean in and give her a kiss, no tongue.

If you really did have a good time, call her the next day and set up a second date. Don't "wait three days" or whatever, don't play games, that shit is childish. You can be real and straightforward, without being needy or thirsty.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.