[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
going at a friends house tonight, she's like a 2,3/10, but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: post_image1.jpg (320 KB, 1440x1440) Image search: [Google]
post_image1.jpg
320 KB, 1440x1440
going at a friends house tonight, she's like a 2,3/10, but she's alright to be around. I haven't had sex in 3 years and I know she wants me, but I know I'll get scared to make a move and I'll just freeze up.
give me some confidence adv. I need to bust these seasoned nuts.
also pic related, it's me. ready to be roasted
>>
>she's like a 2,3/10, but she's alright to be around. I haven't had sex in 3 years and I know she wants me
>I need to bust these seasoned nuts

You are not a quality guy, OP
>>
lmao your friend is a 2/10 and you think you're what?
>that nose
1/10 for you lover boy
>>
>>16609667
>I haven't had sex in 3 years

if you haven't had sex in 3 years, you're either a 2 yourself, or a complete reject. Either way, best of luck.
>>
>>16609667
dont listen to these angry faggots

you're a normal looking dude.
if you stay "friends" with her long enough, and she does want you, SHE will end up making a move. happens 100% of the time.

If you want to expedite that, just compliment something about her that you genuinely like.
get in close when you're doing something and just put a hand on her leg or something and see what happens.

its possible she may not want you as bad as you think, but you'll never know if you don't try
>>
loool, if OP posted a sympathy thread asking if he was ugly or not and can't date women, everyone would shower him with compliments saying he's a good-looking dude. But since he dare rate another person in his subjective experience everyone jumps on him and calls him an ugly fuck.

just lol, everyone on this earth is just bullshit

Anyway op, if you don't find her attractive, don't do it. You will regret it the instant you bust. Just jerk off or something.
>>
>>16609734

The point is that he calls her a "friend" and then talks about her that way, he plays up his insecurity for sympathy like a little bitch, and begs for support so that he'll have the "confidence" to completely use his friend to get his rocks off.

There is absolutely nothing wrong with casual sex, but this is just bleak, depressing, and gross. I'm not even gonna bother commenting on looks, because personality is a straight 0/10
>>
>>16609746
know how I know you're a femanon?

obviously you've had this happen to you and still hold a grudge.

It's how you frame it.
He's a guy. Guys want to bust.
I don't think he's looking for sympathy... I think he's just trying not to come off like an arrogant prick so he downplayed his looks a bit to seem humble.

and there's nothing wrong with fucking someone you don't see as a potential life-long romantic partner... just don't sugar coat it if they get emotional afterwards.

sometimes people just fuck because it feels good. "sex" can be a verb, it doesn't have to be a life-long pairing of two soulmates
>>
>>16609746
I do have a weak personality, it's not like I'm not working on it....
>>
>>16609746
also, absolutely casual sex is near impossible for me. I want to have a certain level of confidence around the person.

and I don't think that me wanting to have sex with my friend is a sign of disrespect for her...
>>
>>16609752

Straight male, actually. My point is that even if sex isn't meaningful or based in "true love" or whatever, it's supposed to be FUN at the very least. Preferably for both people involved. If he's going into this situation treating it like a necessary chore, and trash-talking his prospective partner, it's just going to be miserable for both of them. What's the point? Why even do it?

It's not even a white-knight thing. It's just that, based on what he said in his OP post, his whole attitude on sex is backwards, and this is probably a big part of the reason he hasn't gotten laid in 3 years, and doesn't have any better prospects right now. I'm trying to help.

>>16609762

Wanting to have sex is not disrespectful, it's disrespectful that you give your FRIEND a number rating, and the best thing you can say is "she's alright to be around."

You're not really a bad-looking guy, but your attitude on women is fucked. It doesn't sound like you're even HOPING to have a good time here, let alone give her a good time.

Do you even like her at all? Or are you just doing this because 3 years is too long, and she's your best option?
>>
>>16609713
Only legit message ITT
>>
Just do it. What do you have to lose?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.