[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there any guides to emotional abuse? I want to sort of punish
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: 1397690000285.jpg (107 KB, 792x550) Image search: [Google]
1397690000285.jpg
107 KB, 792x550
Is there any guides to emotional abuse? I want to sort of punish my girl friend for shit she did but I want her to think she is the one that makes her miserable not me

any tips?
>>
Don't be a shallow dick, just dump her
>>
>>16609026
Leave, and cut contact. If you want to make her miserable, this is how you do it without becoming as bad as her.
>>
>>16609028
This.

You sad twisted fucktard.
>>
>>16609026
become a feeder and turn her into an obese slut

then leave her
>>
>>16609049
good advice. Listen to it OP.
>>
Don't do what that one anon did with his kindly girlfriend. Every night when she was deep asleep he'd get his laser pointer out and point it in both of her eyes. This caused her to slowly but surely lose most of her vision and made her all but completely dependent on him.

Seriously OP, doesn't that sound horrible? Don't do it!

I mean it.

Because that'd be bad if you did.
>>
>>16609131
a quick visit to the doctor could confirm wtf is going on, wtf?
>>
>>16609109
this kinda turns me on
>>
what, so she can make herself into a victim?
women are better at that then men are, so don't even waste your time. just fucking get rid of her.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.