[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hi /adv/ My girlfriend gets stalked by her ex who desperately
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: Born_to_feel.jpg (32 KB, 428x500) Image search: [Google]
Born_to_feel.jpg
32 KB, 428x500
Hi /adv/

My girlfriend gets stalked by her ex who desperately wants to get back with her. My gf has been ignoring him for weeks now, being very clear about the fact that she does not want him anymore.

The problem is that my gf has been stupid enough to send nudies of herself to that guy about a year ago when they were still a couple. He has been getting super mad about my girl ignoring him and now he has uploaded all of her nudies on facebook and shared them with countless people. Including her friends but also my friends.

She already contacted the cops but they said that they probably can't help her for whatever reason. What can i do?
>>
>>16608999
Well, first things first, even if the cops won't help you, he probably doesn't know that. So warn him about how this sort of thing is illegal.
Then if he continues, you could find him and beat his ass. With your gfs permission of course. Don't wanna cream the guy and THEN find out she didn't want you to hurt him.
If your skilled with computers or someone you know is, there is always hacking his social media accounts.
>>
>>16608999

step one ... accept that it's her problem, not yours.

step two ... ignore it and wait for it to go away.
>>
>>16608999
how long ago did they break up? she probably still wants him
>>
>>16609685
sort of this.

Tell the guy he's a piece of shit and if you see him hes gunna get rekt.
That will satisfy her "I need my bf to be alpha and stick up for me" bit, and then from there on out it's on her to deal with it, because outside of that - it's really not your problem.
>>
>>16609685
Before that i would check with your GF if he has more stuff on her
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.