[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Probably an unusual question but hear me out... How to explain
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: Untitled.png (363 KB, 564x644) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
363 KB, 564x644
Probably an unusual question but hear me out...
How to explain to a girl I'm seeing that sometimes (often) I want to touch her boobs, suck on them, play with them in a non sexual way? Like it's a comfort thing... without her looking at me like I'm in a wheelchair?

I mean, during sex, nothing turns me on more than boobs but sometimes I just want to feel them without it being a sexual thing. Yes I realize it's likely mommy issues (my mother abandoned me when I was young) but I don't care.

I've only been able to explain it to one gf before, a long term gf who was so good about it... she understood right away and would let me suck on her boobs/ touch them whenever I wanted to without it being a sexual thing.

Women of /adv/, would this weird you out? How to bring up subject without girl recoiling in disgust? Anyone else the same?
>>
So you're fucking this girl, but you can't whip up her shirt when you're chilling without saying anything and have a little session with them, then pull it down again?

I don't get it. Surely I am not the only guy who randomly squeezes/touches/pulls out their gf's boobs. Why does there need to be this conversation? it's gonna come across as weird dude.
>>
>>16608758
I'll add, next time you're just sitting about, start fondling them, then pull up her shirt, if she asks what you're doing just say you feel like having a little play with them, it's as simple as that dude. If you can put your cock in her, you can surely have a little suck on her tits now and then without it escalating into full blown sex.

Now stop over thinking things and get on with it.
>>
>>16608773
Thanks anon. you're right... I'm probably overthinking it but would a girl enjoy that? Just randomly having them played with and it not leading to sex? Don't want to piss her off.
>>
>>16608791
Of course they enjoy it dude. I do it with my current girl, I have done it with partners in the past. It's like when you cop a feel of their ass when they walk past, or you have a random squeeze, this is just more focused.

You can passionately kiss and grope someone without leading to sex, so you can have a good ole' boob fondle and suck man. Honestly I wouldn't speak of it, just do it. Women like it when you take charge anyway, and they certainly like it when you show appreciation to their body like that.
>>
>>16608802
Thanks anon, I appreciate it... Good advice. I suppose I've wrongly assumed girls wouldn't enjoy it outside of a sexual context.
>>
>>16608751

I'm a girl, and I can say this isn't weird, and wouldn't be a problem for me or any other girls I know, at least.
>>
>>16608802
>Women like it when you take charge anyway, and they certainly like it when you show appreciation to their body like that.

As a girl, I totally agree. I love when my boyfriend grabs my ass, plays with my boobs or makes out with me out of nowhere. It makes me feel sexy. Even if we don't have sex after that, it is still pretty hot to feel wanted.
>>
>>16608791
It really depends on your girl. I'd say most would be chill about it, or at least willing to put up with it, so you should just talk to her. Personally, I have hypersensitive nipples and I don't enjoy it AT ALL, especially outside of a sexual context. I've asked dudes to not touch my boobs just for the hell of it because sometimes they get sore and it hurts so fucking bad. Not all girls have this issue tho and it's normal enough that you can bring it up np.
>>
>>16608811
Just tell her how much you love her tits dude, complement her when you're going at it, it'll make her feel good.

But it's okay man don't worry, my girl sleeps topless at night so I just gently pull down the covers while giving her a shit eating grin, and she knows that I'm gonna wanna fondle and suck on those things for a bit, makes her giggle everytime.

But I also sometimes just play with them if we're sitting about, I'll slide my hand up her top, then I'll end up just whipping them out for a little.

Just tell her before you whip them out you just wanna have a little play with them for a bit, that's all that is needed to be said in that regard, she'll just smile or giggle.

I feel like I'm repeating myself here a bit but I just wanna get it in your mind that it's completely fine.
>>
>>16608818
thanks anon, this is good to know.
>>16608824
thanks for response, I suppose this is what I would worry about... annoying her if her nipples are sensitive when she's not aroused etc.
>>16608833
Thanks, this is reassuring. Seems like I have really been overthinking it. I suppose because I know I have mommy issues and don't want to scare girl off by them becoming apparent yknow?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.