[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm in a really, really great point in my life, but my depression
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
File: kittycat1.jpg (50 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
kittycat1.jpg
50 KB, 600x450
I'm in a really, really great point in my life, but my depression is on full blast, so I'm looking to distract myself tonight. Ask me anything.
>>
File: sess.png (357 KB, 852x479) Image search: [Google]
sess.png
357 KB, 852x479
>>16608323
Would you consider a bad dragon product to spice up your life
>>
sorry OP

im going to bed now but have a better night i guess

try doing things that will improve your depression
Protip: you probably never will
>>
File: kittycat2.jpg (483 KB, 1280x960) Image search: [Google]
kittycat2.jpg
483 KB, 1280x960
>>16608329
Hell yes. I've always wanted one, but sadly, I'm not quite... capable... of fitting anything more than a couple of fingers inside of me yet. If I had my choice, I'd like either a David or a Kelvin.

>>16608336
Thanks, y-you too...
>>
>>16608343
They come in small sizes too you know

I'd get the dragoness and spiritz the seadragon
>>
What happened? Why do you think you are at a great point?
>>
File: kittycat3.jpg (282 KB, 1280x928) Image search: [Google]
kittycat3.jpg
282 KB, 1280x928
>>16608361
I'm aware. But I'm being honest when I say I can just barely fit two fingers inside of me. I've got a long way to go.

>>16608389
I have an amazing boyfriend of 1.5 years, just had an excellent Christmas celebration, am heading up to his new apartment for a week or so to celebrate New Years there, am doing great in college, my personal projects are moving forward at a steady rate, and I'm looking forward to the future. Everything is going right for me, it feels like.
>>
>>16608403
>has a boyfriend
>can barely fit two fingers

hah
>>
>>16608403
>personal projects
As in art? Self-improvement?

What do you study, what is your major?
>>
>>16608403

>I'm looking forward to the future

Isn't this the opposite of being depressed? No offense OP but it kind of just sounds like you're being lazy.
>>
File: kittycat4.jpg (407 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
kittycat4.jpg
407 KB, 1280x1280
>>16608410
We haven't had sex yet. We've tried.

>>16608420
Writing projects. I'm a creative writing/communication double major, aiming for a job in PR as I gradually break into the creative field I want to work in. Which in my case, is screenwriting.

>>16608423
I can look forward to the future and still struggle with clinical depression.
>>
>>16608432
>can't have sex

Probably why you're depressed

You know there's always anal
>>
Hey OP im doing really great in life but like you said tonight is shit for me. Im just chilling listening to music distracting myself, hope you feel better!
>>
>>16608432

Usually for things to be considered disorders they have to affect your homelife/work/etc but it doesn't seem like you're having a problem on that front.
>>
File: kittycat5.jpg (138 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
kittycat5.jpg
138 KB, 800x600
>>16608433
Hell no.

>>16608440
Thanks! I hope you feel better, too.

>>16608446
I've been diagnosed with severe depression for over eight years, and have been struggling with it even longer. I take medication for said depression. It messes with my ability to experience joy in the things I love, to connect with other people, and to take care of myself physically. I'm doing great right now, but it is incredibly, incredibly hard on me, and nights like these are not too uncommon. This one was just particularly bad, so I sought out some solace via this thread to help cope.
>>
>>16608461

What kind of medication do you take? When do you plan to stop?
>>
File: kittycat6.jpg (233 KB, 1280x853) Image search: [Google]
kittycat6.jpg
233 KB, 1280x853
>>16608487
I take Prozac. I plan on stopping when I'm able to, so at the very least, after graduation. We will see.

I'll check on this thread when I wake up if I get more questions, but I think I can go to sleep now. Thanks for those that participated.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.