[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Potential Red Flags
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 1225150757.jpg (862 KB, 2240x1344) Image search: [Google]
1225150757.jpg
862 KB, 2240x1344
When we first started dating she admitted she was scared of commitment so I told her to tell me if she reached a point where she wanted to be official. A couple.weeks later she asked me.to be her boyfriend. I help her babysit her son a couple times a.week but her best male.friend literally admitted love for her and she asked about an open relationship. After talking it out she agreed it was a terrible idea. Now a few months have passed but I can't help but feel like I limit.her happiness by not letting her have that freedom because I am a monogamous type. Is that normal and.should I ask if she is really happy or just assume.she would have left otherwise?
>>
So you two are still dating ?

What age is the son?
How offen you babaysit / was she going out with said guy friend ?
Do you think she is being honest /has she ever lied before?
>>
File: 2 kinds.jpg (55 KB, 507x720) Image search: [Google]
2 kinds.jpg
55 KB, 507x720
No.

Look, you did the right thing. Open relationships tend to favor the woman. By standing up for yourself and saying no, you showed her that you have value and know it. This is wholly positive.
Look, and open relationship efectively means that you're going to have to taste another man's semen sometimes when she kisses you. If you agree to that, it shouldn't come as a surprise that you don't garner enough respect or love for her to not cuckold you.

Now, do NOT let her know that you're having guilt or second thoughts, if you value her respect and your self-respect. Put that shit out of your mind.

If there's a red flag here, it's that she asked you about that. If you expect monogamy, are you sure she's able to fulfill your desire? She's already asked about fucking another man, and shaming you by trying to keep you there for comfort or emotional and potential future fiscal security. The trope about alpha fucks and beta bucks is a real thing. Thus far you've done well. Do not change that. Demand that the respect you offer her be returned. That's how you maintain a long-term relationship. If you set a high bar for yourself, demand one from her. She'll admire and respect you for that, and if she doesn't, she's fucking poison, anyhow.
>>
>>16608201
>she admitted she was scared of commitment
>A couple.weeks later she asked me.to be her boyfriend
>I help her babysit her son a couple times a.week
> her best male.friend
>she asked about an open relationship

Red flags galore.
>>
>>16608220
I help her out when her ex husband isn't off work in time to watch her 3yr old son. I knew her for a year before we even.consdiered a date if that helps.
>>
>>16608227
After that first mention of it she has never brought it up again. She also does not hang out witg that friend in person because she knows that all I ask of her friends is that they respect that we are dating.
>>
>>16608228
I left out some other red flags but those are due to complicated situations. And in all honesty she treats me.with more care and.respect than any girl I have dated before her.
>>
>>16608232
What about her honesty ?
My fiance once posed an open relationship only she wants to have sex with random women not other guys and i feel like shit for being the monogamous type also i have had threesoms and shit and she is the mother of my child so i guess i would rather have her just be with me if that makes since...
Im trying to get a gaudge of your chick.
>>
>>16608240
A charming personality is not the same as integrity.
>>
>>16608246
This ... or morality
>>
>>16608243
She admitted to.her friend flirting without me.having to ask any questions. Her mom and best female friend have also.both thanked me for how well I take care of her and her son. They also.made a point of telling me how faithful and devoted she is when.they found out about what had happened.
>>
Looks like thread is dead for now. But this is OP stating he is still here.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.