[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/adv/, My mother is mentally ill and I feel trapped. I'm
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: sadmanissad.jpg (232 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
sadmanissad.jpg
232 KB, 2000x1000
/adv/, My mother is mentally ill and I feel trapped. I'm 21, have my undergrad done, a great job but I'm still living with my mother. Why? She has bipolar disorder, PTSD, agoraphobia, and dissociative personality disorder. She can't live on her own, and she's still "there" enough that I don't want to put her in assisted living.

What the fuck do I do? I can't live with her until I'm 40, and I'd hate for it to get to the point where I'm so tired of all the stress that I hate her.
>>
>dissociative personality disorder
did you mean identity disorder or are you just making shit up?

Anyway just save up, get a new place, and subscribe to an in home care service, they can help check on her and you can be free of that environment.
>>
She probably won't be in the next 10 years so you need to get your shit together and put her in a nice home.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.