[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/adv/, how do I convince this chick to let me fuck her unprotected?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1
/adv/, how do I convince this chick to let me fuck her unprotected? She gets paranoid as shit about getting prego every time I even ask "what ifs" about it. What's the best way to convince her?
>>
>>16607752
You know that if she does get pregnant, that's at least 18 years and 9 months you're tied to her, right?
>>
vasectomy and a clean bill of health with a recent date
>>
She can go on the pill, if she can't for whatever reason tough luck; it's not paranoia.
>>
How about diseases she might catch from you, or you from her? You shouldn't pressure people into unsafe acts. You are putting yourself in danger too. Pregnancy is really not as bad as aids.
>>
>>16607752
You sound stupid. Why would you want to take a chance on having an unwanted kid for a few seconds of pleasure?
>>
>>16607753
I have no desire to want to get her pregnant any more than she does.

>>16607758
If it's not paranoia what is it?

>>16607764
She never once said anything about STDs or anything of the sort. She only used pregnancy as a reason not to.
>>
Don't have unprotected sex you dummy. Her "paranoia" is very well-founded.
>>
>>16607767
>>16607771
I'd be pulling out ofc
>>
>>16607776
You are stupid beyond measure, apparently.
>>
>>16607769
If you don't want to get her pregnant then wrap your willy up or don't have sex.
>>
>>16607776

-Pulling out doesn't prevent sexually transmitted diseases

-Pre-cum can contain sperm

-Pulling out as a means of safe sex is literally a made-up joke, the fact you think this is a legitimate form of contraception is ignorant and scary
>>
>>16607776
Yeah no. I wouldn't trust some guy to even be able to do that right.

Even if he did manage to do it perfectly, there's still a 4% failure rate. No thank you.
>>
as the other guy said, it's not paranoia on her part, she's just not dumb enough to take the risk of getting pregnant

if you want unprotected sex so much you can either:
1 - convince her to do anal
2 - convince her to take something for birth control
>>
>>16607776
Nigga this dude probably can't pull outta his damn driveway.
>>
My boyfriend has never used a condom.

Never used birth control. Just pulled out.

Never been pregnant. It's been 3 years
>>
>>16607993
You might be infertile or he has defective sperm.
>>
>>16607994
I thought that too but we both went to get checked since we started thinking about trying for kids. Both came back healthy and A-Okay
>>
>>16607993
You're lucky. It's still doesn't change the fact that withdrawal is not a very effective form of BC and it shouldn't be used alone.

Condoms honestly aren't much better.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.