[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I keep getting cheated on. Can any girls be trusted?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
was in a relationship for 4 years. In the end I found out she cheated on my and most our relationship felt like a lie. I now think she may of cheated on me more than a year and a half ago.

So I was single two months. Being cheated on by some one I trusted is hard to take. Especially me since I have no living family so no other people I can trust.

Then I start to chat to girls again. Notice girls were smiling and responding to me. Which for some reason I didn't expect. I started to date a girl a few times. Then she cheated on me with my flatmate.

Complete disaster. I need to grow a heart of ice or some thing. Went to ex girlfriends house for the night just to go to some one familiar. I probably screwed the situation up even more by doing this. Now old hurt and fresh hurt at same time.

I don't know if I'll be able to trust again :(.
>>
>>16607537

you are the common denominator here.

Not all women are cheaters
but all the women you attract have cheated
something about what you're attracted to, the type of woman, the similarities between them, that is the issue

this isn't to say you're a bad person, you just have bad taste and you're not realizing it.
>>
>>16607561
/thread
>>
>>16607561

>trusting to woman to have self control

They cheated because to them he wasn't fulfilling one of their expectations. So who's fault is it really?
>>
>>16607561
This
>>
>>16607561
This 100x
>>
>>16607610
Not that anon, but they cheated because they are cheaters, not because of OP. OP's only fault is poor partner choice.
>>
>>16607610
Then why not end the relationship first?
>>
>>16607610
yours for posting shitty bait

get cancer
>>
It just feels like theres so much in the media and even in radio songs encouraging girls to cheat. Also one time I was doing an incall computer repair at a house and some ones wife tried to get with me this really shocked me. I feel that maybe good girls are becoming really rare In modern society.
>>
>>16607537
Again dude, hit them 100 times with a leather belt or break up with her or them...
>>
>>16607901
Yea I'm breaking up with them but ive now got the whole flatmate sleeping with the newest gf thing going on. Now I don't even want to return home. I'm going to need to move out or some thing.
>>
>>16607610
So instead of ending the relationship... she should cheat?
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.