[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey /adv/ not a regular poster but i need advice i had my first
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: pepe-the-frog-meme-15[1].jpg (314 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
pepe-the-frog-meme-15[1].jpg
314 KB, 1600x1200
hey /adv/
not a regular poster but i need advice
i had my first girlfriend when i was 13
we broke up 3 months later due to stupid
shit because we were 13 and didnt know much
but i was so devastated by this as it was my
"first love" and ever since ive been weird and shy around girls and need to get back in the
game as im 19 now
last 2/3 years ive went to loads of parties
and a club twice but every time i try to talk or
get with a girl they always come up with some
excuse or i can just see that they are not
interested im not even that bad looking a 7/10 at my best and i try every approach possible but it never works i even seen a girl sitting alone and she looks so bored and you can tell shes here alone and has no one to talk to and
when i approach her and start talking i can tell
after a couple minutes shes not interesting in
talking to me
i dont know what to do anymore
my love life is dead
ive been depressed lately because of this
any advice?
>>
Just a mental block you have that your 13 year old ex left scarred in your head. The fact that you didn't introspect and think about where you fucked up dude. If you did that you could move past it.

You need to sit down, think about wtf happened and then seriously spend time trying to wrap your mind about why girls don't like you. You aren't ugly, you seem cool and you social and so the only thing has to be deep seeded insecurities you haven't come to terms with.
>>
>>16607516
im completely over her, i met her at a restaurant a couple months ago. i said hi and we talked for a bit and it was fine. we caught up and it wasnt awkward or anything. as for why girls dont like me i have not clue at all. i have a feeling i give off a weird vibe that people dont like
>>
What conversations do you invoke? It probably has to do with boredom in how you steer the conversation. Write down how a typical convo starts with a girl you just met.
>>
>>16607553

hey
whats your name
compliment her
ask her what she doing here
or who she with
tell her a bit about myself
ask her to tell me a bit about her

after she tells me a bit about her or sometimes
even well before that i can tell she is not
interested in talking to me or she is trying to
get away without being rude
>>
>>16607579

This is so damn boring dude. Wtf. Who starts a convo with hey? Say a cheesy pick up line or something to at least change up the monotony I mean think about it, would you remember or find this convo interesting if a girl approached you like this?

Where is the teasing? Flirting and most of all where are you imposing yourself? This sounds like shit you say to a friend or something. You need to be memorable and interesting enough they will give you a second chance.
>>
>>16607588
now that i think about it i does seem boring
so id say some pickup line make her smile
but a minute in and i wouldnt know what to say anymore
im not the most talkative person
even around friends and family im quiet
>>
Talk about something you noticed about her and don't say simply shit like "your eyes" say you like how the dress extenuates her curves. Dude I am spit balling here but how is someone interesting? By telling a funny story or by being unpredictable.

Just try new shit then your old ways and see where it takes you. You are a young guy and getting depressed over piddly shit.
>>
>>16607618
i guess your right
next time ill definitely drop the lame shit
and go for something new
thanks for helping
>>
>>16607494
How can you tell, after just a few minutes, that a girl isn't interested in you.

I mean you sound whiny as shit with your whiny run on post, but still.
>>
>>16607632
she tends to fidget or looks around not paying
attention or does that fake laugh
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.