[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
shit I just can't cum I can't understand the premature
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1448224051030.jpg (77 KB, 456x418) Image search: [Google]
1448224051030.jpg
77 KB, 456x418
shit

I just can't cum

I can't understand the premature ejaculation guys, how can you feel so much pleasure while fucking a girl?

shit I can get hard for a long time, but I just can't cum

I'm with my gf for 5 months, and all the times we fucked (for hours), I just can't cum and my gf feels like shit

I probably have death grip because I can only cum while masturbating and hold the shit out of my penis + a tight foreskin

any one with this issue around here? how did you fix it?
>>
>>16607313
Fuck her til she cums then have her jerk you off.

If she doesn't have the G.I. Joe Kung fu grip then get her one of those squeezie things.
>>
Stop jerking off for about 3 months and you should be fine.
>>
>>16607313
>I probably have death grip because I can only cum while masturbating and hold the shit out of my penis + a tight foreskin
>>
Tell her it's not her fault. Shit, I have a similar problem but I can't stay hard for that long so you have it better.
>>
>>16607322
telling that it isn't her fault will not solve my problems

she's a woman, it does not matter how logically you put things on the table, she won't buy it, and she's totally right to no take it seriously

anyway, thanks for replying
>>
Dude you need to stop jerking off.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.