[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you feel about your significant other acting differently
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1
File: index.jpg (10 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
10 KB, 284x177
How do you feel about your significant other acting differently when they are around their friends? Like... A person you don't recognize and all of their value and morals that you two have discussed just go out the window when they are around a group of people.
Would you assume they are not marriage or long term potential?
>>
>Would you assume they are not marriage or long term potential?

if they behave in a way that I don't like, then yes
>>
>>16607301
Could possibly be some future infedelity issues with that SO.
>>
It just means she is easily influenced by others and is not true to herself. She seeks to validation from others and so she will say anything to get it.

Personally a person like this is at best an acquaintance and nothing more. Move on and find a girl who doesn't jeopardize her morality just for some people to like her.
>>
>>16607308
I can imagine this happening.

>>16607312
Well I have been having doubts about him. He is very easily influenced and I don't like the way he throws all his promises away when he is with his friends. He talks about moving in together but I think I just want out. He feels too immature to be with.
>>
>>16607301

>all of their value and morals that you two have discussed just go out the window when they are around a group of people.

Then those probably aren't really his morals or values. When you're in private, he's just telling you what you want to hear, trying to pass himself off as whatever type of person would please you. You know, exactly like he does with his friends. He's a coward and a chameleon
>>
>>16607301
>their value and morals that you two have discussed just go out the window when they are around a group of people.

Wew lad. Complete dealbreaker.
>>
>>16608174
>>16608177

I have had a feeling he is a coward for some time now. I am actually scared thinking I am so fooled by him. Then I find it hard to believe someone can look another in the eye and tell a bold lie.

I feel so stupid.
>>
girls get caught up in the energy of their friends. girls are way more susceptible to peer pressure.

my gf doesn't do anything stupid, she goes out for drinks with her friends once in a while at chilis and shit. Her friends drink all the time, my gf only drinks on special occasions and has one small drink. When she's with her friends though, she'll drink like two big margs and get sick from the sugar...
>>
Yes.
>>
>>16608304
>girls
Have you ever heard of the Solomon Asch experiments? All humans are susceptible to peer pressure.
>>
>>16608304
>my girlfriend is different though
>>
>>16608304
Yeah, girls are just awful, aren't they? Why can't they be more like men?
>>
>>16608304

>didn't read the thread
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.