[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So I'm in love for the first time. Girl I met a couple of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1
File: Cool Feels Bad Frog Man Jacket.jpg (138 KB, 579x570) Image search: [Google]
Cool Feels Bad Frog Man Jacket.jpg
138 KB, 579x570
So I'm in love for the first time. Girl I met a couple of years back, we seldom hang out, never did alone.
Came over for the first time alone yesterday, we talked non-stop for 7 hours, we share so many views on so many different things. Both of us got drunk as fuck and told things we both have said to nobody else. I know it sounds romantic as fuck but it really happened.
When it was time for her to leave she hugged me for 10 seconds or something then looked at me for another 5 seconds like she wanted ot say something. We both just said goodnight and left.
She has a boyfriend whose a pretty decent guy, how fucked am I guys.
>>
>>16607168
really fucked up but listen
dont hook up with her before she breaks up with the dude
doesnt matter how much you want it
DONT
>>
If she has a boyfriend then cut contact and move on. If she has a boyfriend you never should have developed those feelings, it's a waste of time.
>>
>>16607201
Not planning on it and neither does she probably
>>16607211
you gotta understand I'm a pretty narcissistic person that rarely even likes other people, much less feels so connected with them so this is very new to me
>>
>>16607220
if you guys talked for 7 hours hugged for 10 seconds and looked for 5 seconds, trust me, if you guys arent planning on it yet, you will be very soon
>>
>>16607222
Probably instinct will kick in and we'll end up in some fucked up situation, I dunno what's best something like that happening or nothing happening at all.
>>
You could've had sex with her. There is nothing you can do to have a "pure" romantic relationship with this girl because she will not dump her boyfriend for the chance of getting with you. She might if you have an affair for a while or something, but it's going to suck for a long while etc. You can chase it or be a bro and cut contact.
>>
>>16607201
This
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.