[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Alright, /adv/ I need some advice. Here's what happened.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (40 KB, 465x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40 KB, 465x480
Alright, /adv/ I need some advice. Here's what happened.

>Be me, in Canada 19yo
>Talking to a 16yo I met online
>He asks if I want to see something
>I say "sure"
>He sends me a bunch of nudes
>Wtf.jpeg
>Delete them all from the convo
>Tell him he shouldn't do that and that we could both end up in trouble
>He keeps trying to assure me he won't tell
>I don't think he will, but still

Can I get in trouble if they were sent to me, but deleted them? I checked to see that we were both legal before, but I know you can't send nudes before 18

Not really urgent, I just wanna know.
>>
Did you ask for the pictures in any way? If you didn't ask then you're most likely fine, But in all honesty I would probably stop talking with him.
>>
>>16606732
I did stop talking to him. I did, but I told him to be clothed.
>>
>>16606736

You didn't ask him for them in anyway and asked him to stop.

You're fine OP.
>>
>>16606740
Yeah, he was like

>"Wanna see my ass?"
>I say "Fine, but wear clothes!"
>His ass is totally bare
>"Where are your fucking clothes?!"
>"I'm wearing socks lol"
>I delete everything and tell him how irresponsible that kind of thing is
>He doesn't seem to give a fuck
>Block
>>
Lol. This is why you have no friends, OP. You might even be gay.
>>
>>16606770
I'm bisexual. And?
>>
>>16606750
You did literally nothing wrong, I wouldn't worry about this at all, but don't talk to him again if you're still worried.
>>
>>16606783
I thought as much, but you know, you hear shit in the news and wonder how subtle of a mistake can have your ass on a plate.

And yeah, he's blocked... Fucking dumb kids.

Anyways, thanks for your time!
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.