[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I haven't talked to my S/O in a few days, and not even for
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (100 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
100 KB, 1024x576
I haven't talked to my S/O in a few days, and not even for Christmas. We've been texting each other but I miss them a lot. They told me they were sick and antisocial and didn't want to talk but this is really worrying me a lot.

I've been meaning to give them a present but I wanted to do it through a Skype call too but they said we might not even talk today.

I feel so paranoid they don't like me anymore and they are just avoiding me.. Should I call them right now or give them space?
>>
>>16606676
If they want to be alone leave them alone.
>>
>>16606676
follow him
>>
Maybe Christmas is just a hard time for them? I know it can be tough cause you want to make them feel better but some people just need their space I guess. On the bright side - at least they're texting you and not shutting you out completely.
>>
>>16606676

Antisocial guy here,

Judging from your gender ambiguity, I'd say you're a woman. Don't worry about it, the way I see it is;

>he's completely wasted, and worried about saying the wrong thing - which means h cares about you.
>He just needs his space - his issue, not yours. He still wants you to be with him, just not 24/7.
>, or he simple is busy.

Look OP, if it is the worst case scenario, there is shit all you can do about it -0 so it's completely useless to worry.
But if they're as antisocial as me, the christmassy season, filling with family and peers is probably a stressful and exhausting time for them. They want there space because they know they're stressed - they don't want you to see them at their worst - which means they care.

OP, relax, you've got nothin' to worry about, and even if you do - you can't change it, so stressing is a waste of your own damned time,

Fucking captchas and their sea-view cliffs reminding me of old times on holiday - fuck, I'm wasted but shit... Goddamn I wish I could go back in time.
Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.