[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My gf is pretty much emotionally dead and it's taking a
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1446378831874.jpg (37 KB, 280x301) Image search: [Google]
1446378831874.jpg
37 KB, 280x301
My gf is pretty much emotionally dead and it's taking a toll on me. She also doesn't like it when I show I love her, because she says this puts a pressure on her to be "perfect" (which makes no sense). She tells me I should just wait for some time to pass, and her helt will melt and she will blossom and show me all the love she never does.

Thing is, waiting for that much time to pass is torture. I recently talked to my cousin about it and he suggested I stop making her my priority, and rather see her as a friend I occasionally make out with and not the love of my life whatever.

Would this be a good approach? It feels way too cold and robotic to carry a relationship.
>>
>>16605941
Be cool and neglecting to your girlfriend. She will quickly feel alienated that she is losing you and will start becoming more warm.
>>
>>16605941
Dump her. Now.
Dating an emotional trainwreck with the future promise of change is fucking bullshit.
You will get fucked in the asshole.
Say your goodbyes and cut all contact.
>>
how long have you been going out?
>>
Cut and run my friend. If she's not even at least receptive to your affections it's not worth it.
>>
Leave. Theres other women that appreciate an affectionate man as a boyfriend.
>>
I relate to your gf. If she's anything like me she has a barrier built up after having a difficult childhood. I can't say if she'll come around because personally I'm still in a negative environment, shut in, and have practically no romantic experience. It's not fair to you though.
>>
>>16605985
>>16606010
>>16606017
/thread
>>
>>16606711
Ya me to but if she's having emotional problems she shouldn't be in a relationship. I learned that hard way. She needs fix her self before jumping into a relationship and have the partner feel bad to.
>>
>>16606711
Although I do understand that's easier said then done.
>>
>>16607288
>>16607289
Did you overcome you issues? If so, then how?
I desperately want to be in love but I don't think I'm capable at this point.
>>
fucking leave

this bitch doesn't deserve your love
>>
>>16607303
Shit anon wish i could help. I still struggle but over time i've gotten better. The thing that helped most was a change in my environment. I got lucky and moved into a better home and removed myself from all the negativity and then faced myself And some tad bit of hope form the internet. It's been a year or two since i've gotten away. Because i still have issues Im really just thinking about going to counseling to get help. It's hard to break that state of mind.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.