[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>driving to grandmas on Christmas eve >theres traffic but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1
File: 51b3bbdf3123c.image.jpg (104 KB, 760x511) Image search: [Google]
51b3bbdf3123c.image.jpg
104 KB, 760x511
>driving to grandmas on Christmas eve
>theres traffic but its not bad at all
>bitch in front of me stops really fucking short
>stop really hard and manage not to hit her
>look in my mirror and see the fucking guy behind me about to slam into my car
>his face looks fucking horrified
>hits the shit out of the back of my car
>pushes my car into the cunt in front me
>my head flew forward and back hitting the headrest really fucking hard
>I got checked out, they said it was okay but the entire left side from the top of my head down to my shoulder fucking hurts
My car is smushed, has to be towed
The car in front me has a scuffed bumper, the faggot behind me has a cracked front bumper
Nobody gets a ticket
I asked why not and the cop said "it's Christmas"
and that the guy behind me will most likely pay for my rear and his front damage and I will have to pay my front and the stupid bitch in front of my cars rear fucking scuff mark
The two girls from the car in front hit on me during the middle of all this
I was dizzy and pissed off so I didn't give a fuck
I have there information
The pains gotten worse
And im not going to pay shit when I basically fucking avoided an accident and the guy behind me couldn't. I was at a complete fucking stop.
Should I get checked out again?
Is there a way to get money from these fucks or something?
It sucked and I didnt let it ruin my Christmas but im not going to let this suck anymore than it already has. I was the only safe driver and im the only one whose getting immensely fucked for it. Barely anything even fucking happened to them.
I'm not really sure how these things go down, what do you guys think I should do? Any advice?
Merry Christmas, I hope yours was better then mine.
Pic semi related, basically what happened butmy car isn't as fucked up
>>
Self bump
>>
>>16605912
Talk to your insurance, you should be covered if the guy's impact send you into the car in front of you, and he should be liable for the damage to both vehicles. The trick is, you need to prove that happened and you aren't just lying.
Thread replies: 3
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.