[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Eating her out
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2
So ive been obsessed with the thought of eating girls out for a long time, even though ive never done it and an opportunity to do that is right in front of me.

There is this girl who is inside my small group of friends who i know would be all for it if i asked her, but i just havent for a few reasons that may or may not be justifiable. For starters, she has had unsuccessful relationships with two people im fairly acquainted with (might as well say they're friends). Another thing i thought about was any stds she could have, as she is a very flirtatious person. I live in the state that have the most stds in the country, and idk her sexual history, but i wouldnt be surprised if its over 5 people. Some of my other friends in our circle thinks shes racist because she says nig alot (she's latina while majority of the group is black), but i just thought thats her type humor. I kind of dont want to get into a relationship with her given her past.
>pic related.
She sent that in our group group chat of friends yesterday and it was silent for a few minutes.
>>
>>16605883
Are you in highschool anon? Take the chance and eat her pussy. You said you want to eat a woman out not have a relationship with her. Sex is sex, and the friendship you have will be more if you want it too.

my experiences sex dont mean fuck all. it's just sex. get ur nut off with a chick.
>>
>>16605883
Nikki is such a slut.
>>
>>16605883
You won't get aids from eating her out

Just take it slow, enjoy the show as she enjoys it.

If you fuck her, put on a condom. It's not that complicated.
>>
File: image.jpg (94 KB, 460x800) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
94 KB, 460x800
>>16605883
>>pic related
She doesn't know shit about literacy

Abort, abort
>>
I don't go down on whores. Save that shit for someone you actually like.
>>
>>16605940
You actually can get HIV from oral sex, the chance is just lower than vaginal and anal sex.
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.