[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
hey guys, I got a problem. My gf is coming to me today and stay
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: 1427365900650.jpg (7 KB, 114x124) Image search: [Google]
1427365900650.jpg
7 KB, 114x124
hey guys, I got a problem. My gf is coming to me today and stay with me for over a week. Unfortunately I woke up with a sore throat and I'm snotting with a yellow pleghm with blood. She'll be here for something like 5-6 hours.

What to do? It's christmass so in poland there's no medical clinic open and I won't go to the hospital because it would take me a few hours because most doctors have a holidays right know. What to do?

We haven't see each other for a month, I'm pretty horny
>>
That's fine ,seriously just self-medicate yourself and have sex with your gf,sex is precious for beta fag virgin like me.
>>
Drink a pint of water mixed with baking soda. Half a tablespoon should be enough. Mix well.

Boil water and squeeze the juice from half a lemon. Mix with honey and ginger. Drink up.

Both baking soda and lemon neutralizes the pH values in your body. Bacteria and viral diseases thrive in acidic environment, so when our pH values aren't optimal, we get sick.

I know lemons sounds counter intuitive, since they are sour, but in our metabolism they turn alkaline.

Also vitamin C. Also eat one entire cucumber.

Good luck/fuck! Don't waste your energy if you don't have to. I recommend cowgirl.
>>
>>16605614
>Boil water and squeeze the juice from half a lemon. Mix with honey and ginger. Drink up.
This has helped me so many times.
>>
>>16605614
Thank you anon, I'm going to buy these things

Merry Christmas!
>>
>>16605615
In addition it works as a replacement for your morning coffee. If I don't drink coffee I don't function for hours. And after my first cup I need another one within an hour. With lemons I get the same energy boost, it wakes me up, but I don't feel the need for anything else for hours. I often forget to drink coffee when I'm on the lovely lemons. They're great. I love lemons.
>>
>>16605636
you should make yourself some good coffee sometime.
>>
>>16605640
Yeah, I love coffee also.
>>
Take a glass of warm water and add one big table spoon of salt. Then gurgle the whole glas in bits (and always spit it out of course,otherwise you will get a very bad stomachache). I repeat this four-five times a day if i feel like you do now and after a day my sore throat is a lot better, because it kills all the bacteria and somehow after every glass my throat does not hurt as much as it did before. get well soon
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.