[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Today, My dad hit me. During a baptism. >age 22, have 7 drinks.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /adv/ - Advice

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 1213841779552.png (19 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
1213841779552.png
19 KB, 200x200
Today, My dad hit me. During a baptism.
>age 22, have 7 drinks. 10 drinks give me a buzz to be fair. Early in the baptism, I suggest that I might want a ride home early (to finish work I have).
>hour 7, seven drinks in, my parents tell me theyll give me a ride.
>I wait for 30 min in the car, go seek them out, and they tell me that one of them will be right out.
>1 hour passes, I call my mom, no answer.
>I go inside the place(baptism afterparty place), "Why the hell haven't we left yet"
>dad answers"the party isnt over yet, we'll leave at 10" ... he told me I'd get a ride at 7:00
>It's 8pm out, I've wasted so much time waiting
>"Why the fuck did you tell me to wait"
>something about swearing
>punches me
>I punch back... people hold me back, and I try to hold my anger.
> I remember all the old times where he fucked me in life
>ie: pulls out ethernet cable while taking tests
>ie: makes me work on stupid house shit like planting before exams
>ie etc
>punch him back
>people keep asking me what happened, my fucking father hit me for swearing.....wtf do you think?
>later on my older brother askes me what happened.... same exact story as above, and then hits me 8 times in the head
>we were in a car at the time, so I get out
>he chases me and hits me into the ground as my sister watches.
>can hardly hold my tears back... I can't stand this
>>
Move out then
>>
>>16604861
You're a shitty bratty son who deserved this
>>
OP you cannot change them. You gotta get out and you gotta get help. These are the violent genes you've been handed and you're gonna have to fight against it.
>>16604922
I disagree
>>
if you want to get him back, call the cops.
>>
>>16604861
Shit parent from the sound of it but we're all people and you are 22. Move out and become your own man
>its not that easy
No one's saying it's easy.
>>
>>16604971
Buy a tazer and taze your faggot brother in his sleep before you find a cheap room you can rent.
>>
>>16604861
>/adv/ - PersonaI BIog

k
>>
>>16605081
How is OP giving a rundown of his situation and asking what he should do not what this board is for?
>>
>>16605195
He didn't actually ask for advice or a question at all. All he did was tell us what happened, which is why that anon called it a blog post.
>>
>>16605208
He's clearly asking, "this is my situation; what the hell should I do?" The question is implicit but it's also incredibly fucking obvious. This is real basic social skills, man.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.